Mango Skin Disorder:
2. The sap, which oozes from the stalk close to the base of the fruit, is somewhat milky at first. Later it becomes pale-yellow and translucent when dried. It contains mangiferen, resinous acid, mangiferic acid, and the resinol, mangiferol. The sap of the trunk and branches and the skin of the unripe fruit is a potent skin irritant, and capable of blistering the skin. As with poison ivy, there is typically a delayed reaction. Hypersensitive persons may react with considerable swelling of the eyelids, the face, and other parts of the body. They may not be able to handle, peel, or eat mangos or any food containing mango flesh or juice. A good precaution is to use one knife to peel the mango, and a clean knife to slice the flesh to avoid contaminating the flesh with any of the resin in the peel.
3. The leaves contain the glucoside, mangiferine. In India, cows were formerly fed mango leaves. Since continuous intake of the leaves may be fatal, it is not practiced any more.
4. Smoke from Mango wood is highly irritant.
Respiratory: Wheezing, Asthma,
Skin: Rash, itching, blisters around mouth.
Eyes: Swelling redness.
1. Avoid contact with sap and unripe fruit.
2. Keep separate knives to peel skin and one to remove fleshy part of mango. To avoid contaminating the flesh with any of the resin in the peel.
3. Do not use glue prepared from mango bark.
4. Do not use mango bark for fireplaces or firewood.
5. Take antihistamine regularly few days before mango bloom is expected.
Dog Skin Disorder: He's the one who protects your home. Keep him healthy and safe
African American skin disorder:
darker complexions however, there are a few skin care problems that are much more prevalent. Following are some of the most common African American skin care issues… Acne: A chronic disorder which is characterized by excess production of oil...
Canine skin disorder:
an 'allergen', such as dust mites or pollen. Most of the dogs tend to show their allergic signs between 1 and 3 years of age. Due to the, Several breeds, including golden retrievers, most terriers, Irish setters, Lhasa apsos, Dalmatians, bulldogs...
Facial Skin Disorder - Face Off
Skin diseases can affect the skin of any body part anytime due to any reason. Skin diseases arise due to various reasons - hereditary, exposure to some particular substance or plants or due to ant other reason. Getting the disease on the face can be...
Feline skin disorders
Pets also face troublesome skin at times and if we see the cat itching and scratching about time and again, it is time to have a look. A cat having skin irritation will also behave in a restless maner.The most common cause of skin problems in cats...
Fingertip skin disorders:
Skin problems at your fingertips?? Fingertips are known to be very sensitive.Over time, and due to some environmental conditions, we do find the skin on our fingertips affected. Some of the fingertip problems commonly reported are: ...
Foot Skin Disorder:
Feet are in constant work. They need rest and proper care. Usually they are the most neglected part of the body. There are two common of foot problem one is due to fungal infection and one is due to improper fit of shoes, which are described in...
Mango Skin Disorder:
1. When mango is in bloom can cause people to suffer from itching around the eyes, facial swelling and respiratory difficulty, even though there is no airborne pollen. Pollens are too large to be air borne. The irritant is probably the vaporized...
Skin Cancer Mole Biopsy Disorder -
A mole is a marking on the skin, a spot of darkened pigment on the skin and is genetically determined in many cases. Most of the people have various number of moles of different sizes and at different locations. They can be flat or raised, smooth or...
Skin Disorder Hives -
Introduction - Skin can be called the mirror of one's health as it shows how a person's general health condition is. The health of the body always reflects on the skin. The skin, being a sensitive part of the body can be prone to allergies and...
One of the mainly vulnerable organs of the body includes the skin. Despite the fact that seldom life threatening, skin disorders can be painful and may cause chronic disabilities. Additionally, because the skin is so visible, skin disorders can lead...
|© skin-disorder.tdrbizl.com 2006|