Dog Skin Disorder: He's the one who protects your home. Keep him healthy and safe
Types of Dog Skin Disorder:
1) Ringworm: This skin allergy is caused by fungus. This fungus is present in the outer skin, paws and hair shaft. This damages the actual hair by invading the hair follicles. This causes hair loss. Coming in contact with other infected animals usually causes this fungus.
2) Bacterial Dermatitis: Bacteria cause this, which infects the skin. This is called Pyoderma.There are three types Surface Pyoderma: This is also called hot spots. The area of the skin becomes inflamed and usually discharges a bad ordour. It is very painful.
3) Scabies: This is highly contagious from one pet to the other. The mite makes deep holes like tunnel in the dog's skin. This causes a lot of pain and pus in the infected area.
4) Seborrhea: This skin disease is due to the increased activity of the cells and glands. The dogs have an itchy skin. The skin tends to become either greasy or dry. This disorder may be hereditary or due to some hormonal problem.
5) Lumps and Tumor: This is one more skin disorder among many dogs. Tumors are common in older dogs. This appears on the skin as a small reddish nodule. Lumps are caused in younger dogs.
Signs of Skin Disorder:
1) Hair Loss: This is also called Alopecia: This can occur in one place or in multiple places. This could be a result of hereditary factors, hormonal changes or insect bites and other allergens.
2) Itching: This is a major sign. For all the allergies like food, parasitic diseases, and other infections. Itching is the first sign of a skin disorder.
3) Dandruff or Scaling: Due to various allergens like pollen, mites, dogs have the scaling problem. Some have it naturally or in some it is infection.
4) Pigment Changes: The color of the skin changes as soon as there is a skin infection. Chronis skin disorder can cause hyper pigmentation.
5) Soars or Pustules: In intense skin disorder the skin has pustules through which pus come out .The depth and location can help us know the cause of the pustules.
It is very important to take good care of your dog. Skin, which is healthy, is reflected in the dog's happy behavior. A shiny and healthy skin can be got by carefully treating the dog. Take care of his eating habits and also the place where he is kept should be neat and clean.
Child skin disorder:
Child skin disorder:
Skin disorders in childhood are universal and the dominance of conditions, such as atopic eczema, is greater than ever. The majority of childhood skin disorder is diagnosed by wide ranging practitioners who will refer the additional easier said than...
Facial Skin Disorder - Face Off
Skin diseases can affect the skin of any body part anytime due to any reason. Skin diseases arise due to various reasons - hereditary, exposure to some particular substance or plants or due to ant other reason. Getting the disease on the face can be...
Fingertip skin disorders:
Skin problems at your fingertips?? Fingertips are known to be very sensitive.Over time, and due to some environmental conditions, we do find the skin on our fingertips affected. Some of the fingertip problems commonly reported are: ...
Foot Skin Disorder:
Feet are in constant work. They need rest and proper care. Usually they are the most neglected part of the body. There are two common of foot problem one is due to fungal infection and one is due to improper fit of shoes, which are described in...
Mango Skin Disorder:
1. When mango is in bloom can cause people to suffer from itching around the eyes, facial swelling and respiratory difficulty, even though there is no airborne pollen. Pollens are too large to be air borne. The irritant is probably the vaporized...
Milia Skin Disorder
trapped in small pockets at the surface of the skin or mouth. Milia are common in newborn infants and appear as pearly white bumps, most commonly across the upper cheeks, nose, and chin. They are also commonly seen on the faces of adults or in areas...
Pleva skin disorder
red spots which may develop into blisters or open sores.These will heal on their own in some weeks and recur again also, possibly. Pityriasis lichenoides is the name given to an uncommon rash of unknown cause. Its mild form is known as "pityriasis...
Rare Skin Disorder -
Introduction - A rare skin disorder is one which is very unusual and are caused due to unusual factors which cannot be easily identifiable. These disorders occur as a result of some rare allergy or problem causing factors acting on the skin. ...
Shingles skin disorder:
The Shingles is an infection caused by the virus that causes chickenpox vermicelli-zoster. One or more nerves and the skin over them are pretentious. Normally, the disorder causes a painful blistering rash, usually limited to one part of the body....
One of the mainly vulnerable organs of the body includes the skin. Despite the fact that seldom life threatening, skin disorders can be painful and may cause chronic disabilities. Additionally, because the skin is so visible, skin disorders can lead...
|© skin-disorder.tdrbizl.com 2006|