What Oily Skin Treatments are available?..... For a glowing and ravishing complexion
You have many ways in which you can take care of the oily skin. These preventive measures have to be patiently followed to get a successful result. The main aim here is to reduce and remove the excess oil or sebum from the surface of the skin to get a more attractive looking skin. Treatment has to be mild yet strong enough to reduce the oil from the skin.
Oily skin may be caused by many reasons, hereditary, diet, medication, and weather playa important role for the cause of oily skin. Your treatment can be taken considering the cause of the problem.
1) The treatment: it has to start with cleansing. This is one of the main solutions to treat oily skin. Do it 2-3times a day. The products you choose to clean your skin have to be very mild. Use an antibacterial soap or cleanser. Apply an oil free moisturizer it is very important. This controls the shine and dissolves the oil that form on the skin. After this use an astringent it helps pores from clogging.
2) Facial Cream with cucumber and peppermint: One very effective treatment for oily skin. It balances the PH level and fights bacteria. It removes impurities from the skin and minimizes large pores.
3) Facial Scrub: This removes dead skin and allows the skin to breath. Dirt and pollutants that form on the skin can be removed gently by using the scrub. This contains natural oil, which helps to maintain the moisture on the skin.
4) Diet: One main way you can treat oily skin is taking care of your diet. Avoid sugar intake and eat more of green leafy vegetables, fruits, pulses, wholegrain and nuts. Avoid saturated fats and oily food. Water intake should be maximum it helps to flush out the toxins in the body.
5) Expert Guidance: You can visit the dermatologist and take his help. There are various drugs available. Some of them are: -Retinoid-This helps to control the oil secretion this reducing the acne. Benzoyle Peroxide: -A very effective treatment. It fights the bacteria, which is the main cause for acne, controls the oil glands. Sulfur, Resorcinol, Salicylic Acid: -They unclog the pores and heal the existing blemishes. Very effective for blackheads.
Home handy treatments: There are many treatments that can be done at home. Like the juices of lemon, neem leaves, honey, are all used to apply on the face. This controls the oil on the skin and gives it a nice glow. Egg White is another nice treatment.
Oily skin cure:
Cleanser for oily skin:
People with oily skin require a special cleaning regime and special products to clean skin. Cleaning Routine: 1. Keep your skin very clean. Limit washing your face to two or three times a day. Too much washing will stimulate your skin to...
Foundation for Oily Skin:
Makeup application begins with a foundation that blends smoothly and evenly, merging with skin color. When shopping for foundations make sure it matches skin color exactly. Avoid buying a foundation to alter skin color because in daylight or office...
Is Oily Skin a Sign Of Cancer? Fight the disease with courage
The Skin: Skin is the outer covering of our body. It is made up of two layers called the Outer Epidermis and Inner Dermis. The outer skin is made from flat scale like cells. This part of the skin produces melanin, which gives color to the...
Oily Scalp Skin Remedy
Scalp or the skin beneath your hair has sebaceous glands that secrete fatty "oil" or sebum in oily hair. Straight hair looks oilier that curly or wiry hair but this is only perception and not the real truth. Oily hair is due to the levels of over...
Oily Skin Types:
Skin is the largest organ of the body. There are five different types of skins learning to know one's skin type helps in looking after it. Type 1: Oily Skin Oily skin is characterized by a shine on face, skin is often thick, and has large pores....
Oily skin is shiny, thick and dull colored. Often a chronically oily skin has coarse pores and pimples and other embarrassing blemishes. It is prone to blackheads. In this type of skin, the oil producing sebaceous glands are overactive and produce...
Oily skin prescriptions:
There are variety of products to help keep acne under control, some of which are available to buy in a pharmacy and some only on prescription. Treatments: Benzoyl peroxide: The Products containing this ingredient can often be bought over...
Oily Skin Treatment:
becoming too irritated or too dried during treatments Benzoyl Peroxide: It is commonly used to treat oily skin and acne. It acts in following ways: 1) It kills bacteria, which are the rot cause for the development of acne. Bacteria causes, the...
Remedies For Oily Skin: Have an oil free skin and look your best
care of it and prevent it temporary. It does not give a pleasant look therefore all are ready to take some precautions and efforts for an oil free skin. There are various remedies for oily skin. You have home remedies and also remedies from expert...
Skin care for oily skin:
The experts put forward that cleansing your face two or three times daily with good old soap and water will do a lot to bring the oily skin in control. Pack a pre-moistened cleansing pad if you won't be around a water basin all the way through the...
|© oily-skin.tdrbizl.com 2006|