Remedies For Oily Skin: Have an oil free skin and look your best
Causes For Oily Skin:
1) Hereditary Factor: A lot depends on the fact if any of the parents has oily skin. It definitely is passed on to the child.
2) Hormonal Factor: If there is a hormonal imbalance you tend to have oily skin. During pregnancy you will notice your skin becoming oily.
3) Climatic Conditions: In summer your skin tends to become oilier and in winters it dries up.
4) Eating Habits: Eating the right food is very important for your skin. Eat right it will deftnely reflect on your skin.
Remedies For Oily Skin:
1) Cleaning: It is very important to keep your skin clean. Wash it at least twice a day. Use a mild cleanser or an oil free soap. This will prevent clogged pores and reduce pimples.
2) Astringent: Use an astringent without fail. This removes the extra oil from the skin, making your skin look good.
3) Professional help can be taken. Consult a dermatologist and also you can visit an expert once a month for a good face clean.
4) Water Intake: Drinking water helps your skin to glow. You should drink atleats 8-10 glasses of water. This keeps your skin moisurised, and flushes all the toxins from the body.
5) Eating the right food is one of the important remedies for oily skin. Fried and oily food will tend to make your skin oily. Thus avoid that and eat more of green vegetables and fruits.
6) Home remedies. There are various home remedies for oily skin. They include home made packs like Egg White applied on the face and kept for 15 min will help you to get rid of the oily face. Lemon juice and honey, a very good remedy for oily skin. The juice of Neem Leaves is also another remedy for oily skin with pimples.
7) Cucumber Juice is a great pack not only to avoid oily skin but it makes your skin look fresh and glowing. It should be kept in the fridge and then apply.
Oily skin tends to age more gradually than dry skin. The oil on the skin helps the skin and protects it from the fine lines and wrinkles. A well balanced diet and a simple skin care routine will help you avoid oily skin.
How to stop oily skin:
Cleanser for oily skin:
People with oily skin require a special cleaning regime and special products to clean skin. Cleaning Routine: 1. Keep your skin very clean. Limit washing your face to two or three times a day. Too much washing will stimulate your skin to...
Foundation for Oily Skin:
Makeup application begins with a foundation that blends smoothly and evenly, merging with skin color. When shopping for foundations make sure it matches skin color exactly. Avoid buying a foundation to alter skin color because in daylight or office...
Homemade Facial Mask For Oily Skin: Revitalize Your Complexion.
People have different types of skin tones. They vary from dry skin, Oily Skin to combination skin. Depending on the texture and tone of the skin people have to take care of their skin. To prevent your skin from aging quickly or to have a glowing...
Natural remedy for skin care:
few drops of eau de cologne. This not only helps keep oiliness gone save for in addition helps in refining the pores of the skin by acting as astringent, thereby preventing acne. To avoid the difficulty of your makeup becoming patchy either on the...
Oily Scalp Skin Remedy
Scalp or the skin beneath your hair has sebaceous glands that secrete fatty "oil" or sebum in oily hair. Straight hair looks oilier that curly or wiry hair but this is only perception and not the real truth. Oily hair is due to the levels of over...
Oily Sensitive Skin Non Comogenic
Sebaceous glands found beneath the skin secrete fatty "oil" or sebum. This makes the skin look oily and tends to attract dust and grime. Oily skin is also troublesome because taking care of oily skin needs regular care and good beauty and skin care...
Oily skin lotion:
The Oily skin is shiny, thick and dull colored. Often a chronically oily skin has coarse pores and pimples and other embarrassing blemishes. It is prone to blackheads. In this type of skin, the oil producing sebaceous glands are overactive and...
Pevonia Oily Skin Line:
The name Pevonia comes from Greek mythology. The gods' physician, Paion, discovered peonia a flower which could sure number of diseases. Hence a team of husband-and-wife Philippe and Sylvie Hennessy named their skin care product line as Pevonia....
Prevent Oily Skin: Prevention is better Than Cure
You have three different types of skin depending on the texture. Dry Skin, Oily Skin and Combination skin. Excess oil secretion causes the face to become oily this type is called oily skin. Dry skin looks dry and dull and the oil secretion is not...
What Oily Skin Treatments are available?..... For a glowing and ravishing complexion
Over secretion of sebaceous glands are responsible for oily skin. This results in large pores, greasy appearance and pimples. There is no way to cure oily skin; you can take preventive measures to keep the oily skin in control. This skin type is...
|© oily-skin.tdrbizl.com 2006|