Remedies For Oily Skin: Have an oil free skin and look your best
Causes For Oily Skin:
1) Hereditary Factor: A lot depends on the fact if any of the parents has oily skin. It definitely is passed on to the child.
2) Hormonal Factor: If there is a hormonal imbalance you tend to have oily skin. During pregnancy you will notice your skin becoming oily.
3) Climatic Conditions: In summer your skin tends to become oilier and in winters it dries up.
4) Eating Habits: Eating the right food is very important for your skin. Eat right it will deftnely reflect on your skin.
Remedies For Oily Skin:
1) Cleaning: It is very important to keep your skin clean. Wash it at least twice a day. Use a mild cleanser or an oil free soap. This will prevent clogged pores and reduce pimples.
2) Astringent: Use an astringent without fail. This removes the extra oil from the skin, making your skin look good.
3) Professional help can be taken. Consult a dermatologist and also you can visit an expert once a month for a good face clean.
4) Water Intake: Drinking water helps your skin to glow. You should drink atleats 8-10 glasses of water. This keeps your skin moisurised, and flushes all the toxins from the body.
5) Eating the right food is one of the important remedies for oily skin. Fried and oily food will tend to make your skin oily. Thus avoid that and eat more of green vegetables and fruits.
6) Home remedies. There are various home remedies for oily skin. They include home made packs like Egg White applied on the face and kept for 15 min will help you to get rid of the oily face. Lemon juice and honey, a very good remedy for oily skin. The juice of Neem Leaves is also another remedy for oily skin with pimples.
7) Cucumber Juice is a great pack not only to avoid oily skin but it makes your skin look fresh and glowing. It should be kept in the fridge and then apply.
Oily skin tends to age more gradually than dry skin. The oil on the skin helps the skin and protects it from the fine lines and wrinkles. A well balanced diet and a simple skin care routine will help you avoid oily skin.
Aloe Vera for Oily Skin
Aloe Vera for Oily Skin
available in the market that promise a quick fix on oily skin but do not seem to do much. Home made recipes work but only if you have the time and inclination to prepare the scrubs and facials and then apply them and wait for results. In this age of...
How to stop oily skin:
Get Rid Of That Oily Problem Skin is divided into three categories depending on its structure. Dry Skin, Oily Skin and Combination Skin. Hereditary and hormonal factors are responsible for oily skin. Even climatic changes cause oily skin. If...
Is Oily Skin a Sign Of Cancer? Fight the disease with courage
The Skin: Skin is the outer covering of our body. It is made up of two layers called the Outer Epidermis and Inner Dermis. The outer skin is made from flat scale like cells. This part of the skin produces melanin, which gives color to the...
Makeup for Oily Skin: Makeup for an Oil Free Complexion.
Oily skin can be made out by the shine and oily look on the face and the enlarged pores. This is due to the high level of serum secretion. The skin tends to look greasy and there is a tendency for pimples. Oily skin tends to attract more dust and...
Natural remedy for skin care:
few drops of eau de cologne. This not only helps keep oiliness gone save for in addition helps in refining the pores of the skin by acting as astringent, thereby preventing acne. To avoid the difficulty of your makeup becoming patchy either on the...
Oily Skin Products
Oily skin is due to overactive sebaceous glands found beneath the skin that secrete sebum. Oily skin though observed generally among people of all ages is found mainly among adolescents. There are many oily skin products available in the market that...
Oily skin is shiny, thick and dull colored. Often a chronically oily skin has coarse pores and pimples and other embarrassing blemishes. It is prone to blackheads. In this type of skin, the oil producing sebaceous glands are overactive and produce...
Oily skin medicine:
We should recommends that oily skin be washed in very warm water, with plenty of soap. "Hot water plus soap will dissolve skin oil better than cold water and soap, because more things dissolve in hot than cold, and that includes soap and the grit...
Prevent Oily Skin: Prevention is better Than Cure
You have three different types of skin depending on the texture. Dry Skin, Oily Skin and Combination skin. Excess oil secretion causes the face to become oily this type is called oily skin. Dry skin looks dry and dull and the oil secretion is not...
Skin care for oily skin:
The experts put forward that cleansing your face two or three times daily with good old soap and water will do a lot to bring the oily skin in control. Pack a pre-moistened cleansing pad if you won't be around a water basin all the way through the...
|© oily-skin.tdrbizl.com 2006|