Cleanser for oily skin:
1. Keep your skin very clean. Limit washing your face to two or three times a day. Too much washing will stimulate your skin to produce more oil.
2. Oily skin needs cleansing with hot water and soap to prevent the pores from being clogged.
3. Avoid harsh products that wipe skin of oil. They can cause a reaction known as "reactive seborrhea", in which the oil glands produce more oil to compensate for the loss. The essential requirement of treating oily skin is to remove excess surface sebum without total removal of the skin oil.
4. Half hours before taking bath apply on your face half teaspoon each of lime and cucumber juice mixed together.
5. If skin is excessively oily, mix in a few drops of eau de cologne.
Select cleanser with care.
1. Do not use cream based cleanser.
2. Do not use cleansers or lotions that contain alcohol.
1. Use an antibacterial cleansing lotion or medicated soap.
2. Use cleansing products contain low concentrations of hydroxy acids, which remove dead cells from the upper levels of skin.
3. After cleansing, apply a natural oil-free moisturizer.
Home Remedies for removing Excess oil:
1) Use a mask. Blend together well 1-teaspoon clay powder and 1 teaspoon honey. Apply the mixture to face, avoiding the eye area. . Leave it on for fifteen minutes, and then rinse well with lukewarm water. Do this at least three times a week--or more.
2) Once or twice daily, mix equal parts of lemon juice and water together. Pat mixture on your face and allow it to dry, and then rinse with warm water. Follow with a cool-water rinse.
3) Use Aloe Vera.
4) Drink plenty of quality water to keep the skin hydrated and to flush out toxins
5) Do not drink soft drinks or alcoholic beverages; avoid sugar, chocolate, and junk food.
Glycolic Cleanser, as this cleanser is effective in removing Oil Absorbing Gels and removing fats and sebum from the dead cells on the skin's surface.
Causes of Oily Skin:
Barley Green Oily Skin:
A healthy and fit body is evident if the face radiates with health. But the face and skin may not always look fine. People with oily skin are forever struggling to find out ways and means to curb oiliness and come up with a squeaky clean and radiant...
Foundation for Oily Skin:
Makeup application begins with a foundation that blends smoothly and evenly, merging with skin color. When shopping for foundations make sure it matches skin color exactly. Avoid buying a foundation to alter skin color because in daylight or office...
Homemade Facial Mask For Oily Skin: Revitalize Your Complexion.
People have different types of skin tones. They vary from dry skin, Oily Skin to combination skin. Depending on the texture and tone of the skin people have to take care of their skin. To prevent your skin from aging quickly or to have a glowing...
Is Oily Skin a Sign Of Cancer? Fight the disease with courage
The Skin: Skin is the outer covering of our body. It is made up of two layers called the Outer Epidermis and Inner Dermis. The outer skin is made from flat scale like cells. This part of the skin produces melanin, which gives color to the...
Natural remedy for skin care:
few drops of eau de cologne. This not only helps keep oiliness gone save for in addition helps in refining the pores of the skin by acting as astringent, thereby preventing acne. To avoid the difficulty of your makeup becoming patchy either on the...
Oily Skin Problems
Oily skin is found among people and especially teenagers due to the hormonal imbalances that upset oil balance in the sebaceous glands below the skin. This results in the skin becoming coarse and the skin gets a shiny coat. Blemishes and enlarged...
Oily skin lotion:
The Oily skin is shiny, thick and dull colored. Often a chronically oily skin has coarse pores and pimples and other embarrassing blemishes. It is prone to blackheads. In this type of skin, the oil producing sebaceous glands are overactive and...
Oily skin medicine:
We should recommends that oily skin be washed in very warm water, with plenty of soap. "Hot water plus soap will dissolve skin oil better than cold water and soap, because more things dissolve in hot than cold, and that includes soap and the grit...
Oily Skin Treatment:
becoming too irritated or too dried during treatments Benzoyl Peroxide: It is commonly used to treat oily skin and acne. It acts in following ways: 1) It kills bacteria, which are the rot cause for the development of acne. Bacteria causes, the...
Remedies For Oily Skin: Have an oil free skin and look your best
care of it and prevent it temporary. It does not give a pleasant look therefore all are ready to take some precautions and efforts for an oil free skin. There are various remedies for oily skin. You have home remedies and also remedies from expert...
|© oily-skin.tdrbizl.com 2006|