Free Style Heart Rate Monitor: Know your heart rate in an easy and convenient way.
1) Displays Heart Rate and the time of the day.
2) Free Style Heart Rate Monitor can be worn as a watch or as a chest strap.
3) These monitors are battery operated. So convenient in use even you can change the battery.
4) 100%accurate. It can be compared to an electrocardiogram for its accuracy.
5) Some models feature not only time but also stop watch and countdown alarms.
6) These monitors are water resistant.
Different models and styles are available in the market. Big players like Reebok and Liquids have produced these monitors with special features.
1) Rebok90 HRM: This is one of the most popular models in Reebok. Along with the heart rate it mentions the time of the day. It features a stopwatch as well as a countdown alarm. One useful function of this monitor is the scan facility, which scrolls through maximum, minimum and average heart rate per session. They come in the form of midsize watches for both men and women. It has a user changeable battery. Also features an advanced ECG censor, which detects your pulse. It also automatically calculates calories burned.
2) Liquid Pulse: This Monitor features a daily alarm along with date and time. It has an external pulse mode to determine heart rate at any time. You can carry on with your other activities like fitness training, walking, hiking or also it could be at your home or office The liquid Pulse watch also has the exercise counter with automatic and manual calorie counter.
3) F 11: This free style heart monitor is a favorite and a dream come true for many athletes. It is the only heart rate machine, which tells how much, and for long and how hard you need to exercise. The F11 has the wear Link coded transmitter. This is made from a soft fabric material. This makes it very comfortable in use. It displays heart rate accurately. They have a visible and audible alarm in target zone. It is resistant to water.
4) Polar AXN 500: You can depend on this monitor for accuracy. This heart rate monitor shows you the current altitude reading with graphical curves and your vertical progress. This will help you check your speed down the mountain or while climbing. Also helps you to track the changing weather.
Fat burning heart rate:
Aerobic heart rate
of heart beats per minute during exercising, which is considered optimum for best results. For those undergoing weight and fat reduction programs, knowledge of aerobic heart rate is extremely important to optimize results. The exercise regimen must...
Ascent contest heart rate monitor:
A heart rate monitor is an electronic device that allows a user to monitor heart rate while engage in sports like swimming, or running and exercising. It normally has two parts a chest strap and a wrist receiver. Wrist receiver has a watch....
Average heart rate:
Do You Have the Heart? The awareness of heart disease is on rise. But that does not mean that we have fewer people with heart diseases. While more and more people are changing their lifestyles towards better health, we are still not a perfectly...
Cardio zone heart rate monitor:
Nowadays in the gyms they have cardio zone of heart rate monitors. For the checking up the heart rates. The key with cardio, whether you're trying to lose body fat or stay fit, is variety. Choosing different activities at varying lengths and...
Exercise heart rate:
The exercise heart rate is approximately where your heart rate should be when performing aerobic exercise, such as fat burning, especially if you are unfit or a beginner to exercising. To get the most out of your workout, you should frequently...
Healthy Resting Heart Rate:
physically fit people. Resting heart rate will decrease with the heavy exercise or sports. Exercise or sports make heart larger and stronger. Calculating Resting Heart rate: The best time to find resting heart rate is in the morning, after a...
Heart Rate Training -
Basics of Heart Rate Training - It is very essential to know what is the best way to exercise to keep the heart in a healthy condition. Heart Rate Training helps in tracking the heart's performance, improving it and avoiding over-training. It...
The term used to describe the frequency of the cardiac cycle is Heart rate. Heart rate is considered to be one of the four vital signs. Generally it is calculated as the number of contractions, which are called heart beats, of the heart in one...
Normal resting heart rate:
Types of heart rates: A heart rate is a count of heart beats in a minute. Heart rate affects the functioning of heart. A normal heart rate indicates a healthy cardiovascular system. Many factors such as heart diseases, physical activity,...
Recovery heart rate:
Heart rate: Heart rates are monitored to indicate how the heart is working. Any changes in the heart rate can determine causes of major illness or heart diseases which need to be cured. Also heart rate monitoring helps maintain good health and...
|© heart-rate.tdrbizl.com 2006|