Free Style Heart Rate Monitor: Know your heart rate in an easy and convenient way.
1) Displays Heart Rate and the time of the day.
2) Free Style Heart Rate Monitor can be worn as a watch or as a chest strap.
3) These monitors are battery operated. So convenient in use even you can change the battery.
4) 100%accurate. It can be compared to an electrocardiogram for its accuracy.
5) Some models feature not only time but also stop watch and countdown alarms.
6) These monitors are water resistant.
Different models and styles are available in the market. Big players like Reebok and Liquids have produced these monitors with special features.
1) Rebok90 HRM: This is one of the most popular models in Reebok. Along with the heart rate it mentions the time of the day. It features a stopwatch as well as a countdown alarm. One useful function of this monitor is the scan facility, which scrolls through maximum, minimum and average heart rate per session. They come in the form of midsize watches for both men and women. It has a user changeable battery. Also features an advanced ECG censor, which detects your pulse. It also automatically calculates calories burned.
2) Liquid Pulse: This Monitor features a daily alarm along with date and time. It has an external pulse mode to determine heart rate at any time. You can carry on with your other activities like fitness training, walking, hiking or also it could be at your home or office The liquid Pulse watch also has the exercise counter with automatic and manual calorie counter.
3) F 11: This free style heart monitor is a favorite and a dream come true for many athletes. It is the only heart rate machine, which tells how much, and for long and how hard you need to exercise. The F11 has the wear Link coded transmitter. This is made from a soft fabric material. This makes it very comfortable in use. It displays heart rate accurately. They have a visible and audible alarm in target zone. It is resistant to water.
4) Polar AXN 500: You can depend on this monitor for accuracy. This heart rate monitor shows you the current altitude reading with graphical curves and your vertical progress. This will help you check your speed down the mountain or while climbing. Also helps you to track the changing weather.
Fat burning heart rate:
Average heart rate:
Do You Have the Heart? The awareness of heart disease is on rise. But that does not mean that we have fewer people with heart diseases. While more and more people are changing their lifestyles towards better health, we are still not a perfectly...
Heart Rate Training -
Basics of Heart Rate Training - It is very essential to know what is the best way to exercise to keep the heart in a healthy condition. Heart Rate Training helps in tracking the heart's performance, improving it and avoiding over-training. It...
Heart Rate Monitor Training:
rate whilst exercising. The use of an HRM to set exercise intensity is based on sound physiological principals - as the work increases, oxygen consumption and heart rate increases in a linear relationship until near maximal intensities. Once it...
Heart rate monitor watches:
wristwatches were developed, and luminous hands and markers were developed. Men tended to regard the heart rate monitor watch as effeminate. So, the vintage Rolex men's watch is a relatively rare timepiece. As demand for heart rate monitor watches...
Low heart rate:
Low heart rate means that the heart is beating too slowly usually less than 60 beats per minute. It is important to realize that for some people with healthy hearts, a rate below 60 beats per minute may be normal. After all, our heart rates may dip...
Mio heart rate monitor:
The Mio Heart Rate Monitor is the newest addition to the Mio family. It allows you to monitor your heart rate continuously with a compatible chest strap or on-demand with strapless quick-touch sensors. It provides target zone feedback with 100 hour...
Music and Heart Rate -
Knowing about Heart Rate Variability - The variability in the heart rate is usually measured in terms of 'Heart Rate Variability' (HRV in short). The time series of beat-to-beat intervals from ECG or arterial pressure tracings are analyzed and...
Normal resting heart rate:
Types of heart rates: A heart rate is a count of heart beats in a minute. Heart rate affects the functioning of heart. A normal heart rate indicates a healthy cardiovascular system. Many factors such as heart diseases, physical activity,...
Oregon scientific heart rate monitor:
Oregon Scientific, Inc. is one of the world's leading designers and marketers of personal electronic products in the consumer field. Like other monitors, Oregon scientific heart rate monitor is also used to measure the heart rate or pulse of a...
Polar coach heart rate monitor:
Polar is one of the world's largest manufacturers of heart rate monitors. They vary in designs and features from other heart rate monitors, although their basic function to measure the heart rate is same. The concept of heart rate monitor (HRM) is...
|© heart-rate.tdrbizl.com 2006|