Free Style Heart Rate Monitor: Know your heart rate in an easy and convenient way.
1) Displays Heart Rate and the time of the day.
2) Free Style Heart Rate Monitor can be worn as a watch or as a chest strap.
3) These monitors are battery operated. So convenient in use even you can change the battery.
4) 100%accurate. It can be compared to an electrocardiogram for its accuracy.
5) Some models feature not only time but also stop watch and countdown alarms.
6) These monitors are water resistant.
Different models and styles are available in the market. Big players like Reebok and Liquids have produced these monitors with special features.
1) Rebok90 HRM: This is one of the most popular models in Reebok. Along with the heart rate it mentions the time of the day. It features a stopwatch as well as a countdown alarm. One useful function of this monitor is the scan facility, which scrolls through maximum, minimum and average heart rate per session. They come in the form of midsize watches for both men and women. It has a user changeable battery. Also features an advanced ECG censor, which detects your pulse. It also automatically calculates calories burned.
2) Liquid Pulse: This Monitor features a daily alarm along with date and time. It has an external pulse mode to determine heart rate at any time. You can carry on with your other activities like fitness training, walking, hiking or also it could be at your home or office The liquid Pulse watch also has the exercise counter with automatic and manual calorie counter.
3) F 11: This free style heart monitor is a favorite and a dream come true for many athletes. It is the only heart rate machine, which tells how much, and for long and how hard you need to exercise. The F11 has the wear Link coded transmitter. This is made from a soft fabric material. This makes it very comfortable in use. It displays heart rate accurately. They have a visible and audible alarm in target zone. It is resistant to water.
4) Polar AXN 500: You can depend on this monitor for accuracy. This heart rate monitor shows you the current altitude reading with graphical curves and your vertical progress. This will help you check your speed down the mountain or while climbing. Also helps you to track the changing weather.
Average heart rate:
Aerobic heart rate
of heart beats per minute during exercising, which is considered optimum for best results. For those undergoing weight and fat reduction programs, knowledge of aerobic heart rate is extremely important to optimize results. The exercise regimen must...
Average heart rate:
Do You Have the Heart? The awareness of heart disease is on rise. But that does not mean that we have fewer people with heart diseases. While more and more people are changing their lifestyles towards better health, we are still not a perfectly...
Heart rate monitor:
The heart rate monitor is a component or a device that permits a user to scrutinize or monitor their heart rate whilst exercising. It generally consists of two elements, a chest strap and a wrist receiver. The wrist receiver usually doubles as a...
Heart Rate Monitors -
What are Heart Rate Monitors? A device usually worn like a watch and consists of a chest strap and a wrist receiver, used to monitor the heart rate during exercise. The reading shows the hearts beats per minute. They are used as a tool for...
Heart rate monitor watches:
wristwatches were developed, and luminous hands and markers were developed. Men tended to regard the heart rate monitor watch as effeminate. So, the vintage Rolex men's watch is a relatively rare timepiece. As demand for heart rate monitor watches...
Increased heart rate:
What is heart rate? Very simply, your heart rate is the number of times your heart beats per minute. You can measure your heart rate by feeling your pulse - the rhythmic expansion and contraction (or throbbing) of an artery as blood is forced...
Mio heart rate monitor:
The Mio Heart Rate Monitor is the newest addition to the Mio family. It allows you to monitor your heart rate continuously with a compatible chest strap or on-demand with strapless quick-touch sensors. It provides target zone feedback with 100 hour...
Music and Heart Rate -
Knowing about Heart Rate Variability - The variability in the heart rate is usually measured in terms of 'Heart Rate Variability' (HRV in short). The time series of beat-to-beat intervals from ECG or arterial pressure tracings are analyzed and...
Recovery heart rate:
Heart rate: Heart rates are monitored to indicate how the heart is working. Any changes in the heart rate can determine causes of major illness or heart diseases which need to be cured. Also heart rate monitoring helps maintain good health and...
Strapless Heart Rate Monitors
while you are working out or burning calories while exercising, a heart rate monitor helps to prevent overdoing any physical activity that can actually cause harm to your heart. People with heart problems also find heart rate monitors useful. ...
|© heart-rate.tdrbizl.com 2006|