Fetal Heart Monitor: Hear Your Baby's Heartbeat; know that it's safe and happy
How Does It Work?
This is battery operated and very easy to use. So convenient that it can be done at home also. Place the heart monitor just above the pelvic bone tilt it in various angles and listen. You will hear amazing sounds of your baby's heartbeat. Parents can hear the heartbeat from the 8th week of pregnancy. High frequency sound waves do not travel in air; therefore an ultrasound lotion has to be applied to the mothers belly in order for the monitor to detect the sound of the baby. The signals are picked by the monitor and processed so they are audible in the speaker and you are able to hear the magical sound of your baby's heart.
Types of Fetal Heart Monitor:
1) Digital Baby Monitor: This is very easy and convenient to use. You can do it at home also. The digital monitor calculates the heart rate and gives a digital display making it simpler. This digital monitor uses a technology called as the static suppression Doppler. It provides a static free signal for more clarity.
2) Fetal Doppler: This monitor is of high quality used by many physicians. It detects the infant's heartbeat. These monitors are not harmful in anyways to the mother or the baby. It is lightweight and portable. It has a pre angle, which helps to locate heartbeat easily. To determine the baby's heartbeat you have to count the heart rate for 10seconds and multiply it by 6. This will give the heartbeats per minute.
3) Handheld Fetal Monitor: This is used clinically as well as at homes. Very easy lightweight and convenient to use. It features an audio speaker plus a LCD for the clear display of the fetal heart rate. You can hear as well as see the heartbeats in the display.
Uses of Fetal Heart Monitor:
1) You and your loved ones can hear the babies' heat beat anytime you want at your home.
2) Through the heartbeats you can know that your baby is safe and gives you peace of mind.
3) You can know your babies heartbeat even before his birth and form a special bond with him.
4) Digital Monitors make it easy. You don't have to sit and count the heartbeats.
Exercise heart rate:
Accurate wireless heart rate monitor.
depending on the heart rate measurement. To facilitate this measurement, heart rate monitors have been developed and are widely used. Heart rate monitors measure the heart beats per minute. Heart rate monitors have become an important part of the...
Ascent contest heart rate monitor:
A heart rate monitor is an electronic device that allows a user to monitor heart rate while engage in sports like swimming, or running and exercising. It normally has two parts a chest strap and a wrist receiver. Wrist receiver has a watch....
Exercise heart rate:
The exercise heart rate is approximately where your heart rate should be when performing aerobic exercise, such as fat burning, especially if you are unfit or a beginner to exercising. To get the most out of your workout, you should frequently...
Heart Rate Training -
Basics of Heart Rate Training - It is very essential to know what is the best way to exercise to keep the heart in a healthy condition. Heart Rate Training helps in tracking the heart's performance, improving it and avoiding over-training. It...
The term used to describe the frequency of the cardiac cycle is Heart rate. Heart rate is considered to be one of the four vital signs. Generally it is calculated as the number of contractions, which are called heart beats, of the heart in one...
Heart rate monitor watches:
wristwatches were developed, and luminous hands and markers were developed. Men tended to regard the heart rate monitor watch as effeminate. So, the vintage Rolex men's watch is a relatively rare timepiece. As demand for heart rate monitor watches...
Heart rate reaction in comparison to sugar:
Every time you swallow a bite of sandwich or slurp a smoothie, your body works hard to process the nutrients you've eaten. Long after the dishes are cleared and the food is digested, the nutrients you've taken in become the building blocks and fuel...
Maximum Heart Rate -
Defining Heart Rate - The rate at which the heart beats every minute is measured in terms of Beats per Minute (bpm). Also defined as the number of pulses of the heart in a minute or the number of times the heart expands and contracts in a...
Reebok Heart rate monitor
One of world leaders in sports and fitness equipment, Reebok have a diverse and unique product range for heart rate monitors. The unique feature in Reebok monitors is that these are strapless. No chest straps, no need to tie the monitors around your...
Swimming Heart Rate Monitors
Any form of exercise makes the heart beat faster as more blood is required to keep pace with the burning of calories or the workouts done during the exercise. Swimming is an excellent way to burn calories and also an excellent way to stay fit and...
|© heart-rate.tdrbizl.com 2006|