Fetal Heart Monitor: Hear Your Baby's Heartbeat; know that it's safe and happy
How Does It Work?
This is battery operated and very easy to use. So convenient that it can be done at home also. Place the heart monitor just above the pelvic bone tilt it in various angles and listen. You will hear amazing sounds of your baby's heartbeat. Parents can hear the heartbeat from the 8th week of pregnancy. High frequency sound waves do not travel in air; therefore an ultrasound lotion has to be applied to the mothers belly in order for the monitor to detect the sound of the baby. The signals are picked by the monitor and processed so they are audible in the speaker and you are able to hear the magical sound of your baby's heart.
Types of Fetal Heart Monitor:
1) Digital Baby Monitor: This is very easy and convenient to use. You can do it at home also. The digital monitor calculates the heart rate and gives a digital display making it simpler. This digital monitor uses a technology called as the static suppression Doppler. It provides a static free signal for more clarity.
2) Fetal Doppler: This monitor is of high quality used by many physicians. It detects the infant's heartbeat. These monitors are not harmful in anyways to the mother or the baby. It is lightweight and portable. It has a pre angle, which helps to locate heartbeat easily. To determine the baby's heartbeat you have to count the heart rate for 10seconds and multiply it by 6. This will give the heartbeats per minute.
3) Handheld Fetal Monitor: This is used clinically as well as at homes. Very easy lightweight and convenient to use. It features an audio speaker plus a LCD for the clear display of the fetal heart rate. You can hear as well as see the heartbeats in the display.
Uses of Fetal Heart Monitor:
1) You and your loved ones can hear the babies' heat beat anytime you want at your home.
2) Through the heartbeats you can know that your baby is safe and gives you peace of mind.
3) You can know your babies heartbeat even before his birth and form a special bond with him.
4) Digital Monitors make it easy. You don't have to sit and count the heartbeats.
Heart rate variability:
Accurate wireless heart rate monitor.
depending on the heart rate measurement. To facilitate this measurement, heart rate monitors have been developed and are widely used. Heart rate monitors measure the heart beats per minute. Heart rate monitors have become an important part of the...
Best heart rate monitor:
The first company to make wireless heart rate monitors is still the leader in the field. The Polar A3 heart-rate monitor is a favorite in which say the guides you like a personal trainer and allows you to view previous workout data. The heart-rate...
Exercise heart rate:
The exercise heart rate is approximately where your heart rate should be when performing aerobic exercise, such as fat burning, especially if you are unfit or a beginner to exercising. To get the most out of your workout, you should frequently...
Fetal Heart Rate:
faster than an adult heart rate, which ranges from 60-100 beats per minute. Changes in the fetal heart rate, which occur with contractions, form a pattern. Baby's heart rate increases with mother's movement and with uterine contractions. Baby's...
The term used to describe the frequency of the cardiac cycle is Heart rate. Heart rate is considered to be one of the four vital signs. Generally it is calculated as the number of contractions, which are called heart beats, of the heart in one...
Heart rate calculator
Target heart rate zone (training zone) is the range between 60% and 80% of maximum heart rate. Working within this zone gives the maximum health and fat-burning benefits from cardiovascular activity. Maximum heart rate is the upper limit of what...
Heart Rate Monitor Training:
rate whilst exercising. The use of an HRM to set exercise intensity is based on sound physiological principals - as the work increases, oxygen consumption and heart rate increases in a linear relationship until near maximal intensities. Once it...
Music and Heart Rate -
Knowing about Heart Rate Variability - The variability in the heart rate is usually measured in terms of 'Heart Rate Variability' (HRV in short). The time series of beat-to-beat intervals from ECG or arterial pressure tracings are analyzed and...
Nike heart rate monitor
If you want a Heart Rate Monitor that is not too complex, but can also be worn as an eye-catching sports watch, the Nike Heart Rate monitor is just for you. The Nike Heart Rate Monitor is a water defiant sports watch with nonstop heart rate...
Recovery heart rate:
Heart rate: Heart rates are monitored to indicate how the heart is working. Any changes in the heart rate can determine causes of major illness or heart diseases which need to be cured. Also heart rate monitoring helps maintain good health and...
|© heart-rate.tdrbizl.com 2006|