Fetal Heart Monitor: Hear Your Baby's Heartbeat; know that it's safe and happy
How Does It Work?
This is battery operated and very easy to use. So convenient that it can be done at home also. Place the heart monitor just above the pelvic bone tilt it in various angles and listen. You will hear amazing sounds of your baby's heartbeat. Parents can hear the heartbeat from the 8th week of pregnancy. High frequency sound waves do not travel in air; therefore an ultrasound lotion has to be applied to the mothers belly in order for the monitor to detect the sound of the baby. The signals are picked by the monitor and processed so they are audible in the speaker and you are able to hear the magical sound of your baby's heart.
Types of Fetal Heart Monitor:
1) Digital Baby Monitor: This is very easy and convenient to use. You can do it at home also. The digital monitor calculates the heart rate and gives a digital display making it simpler. This digital monitor uses a technology called as the static suppression Doppler. It provides a static free signal for more clarity.
2) Fetal Doppler: This monitor is of high quality used by many physicians. It detects the infant's heartbeat. These monitors are not harmful in anyways to the mother or the baby. It is lightweight and portable. It has a pre angle, which helps to locate heartbeat easily. To determine the baby's heartbeat you have to count the heart rate for 10seconds and multiply it by 6. This will give the heartbeats per minute.
3) Handheld Fetal Monitor: This is used clinically as well as at homes. Very easy lightweight and convenient to use. It features an audio speaker plus a LCD for the clear display of the fetal heart rate. You can hear as well as see the heartbeats in the display.
Uses of Fetal Heart Monitor:
1) You and your loved ones can hear the babies' heat beat anytime you want at your home.
2) Through the heartbeats you can know that your baby is safe and gives you peace of mind.
3) You can know your babies heartbeat even before his birth and form a special bond with him.
4) Digital Monitors make it easy. You don't have to sit and count the heartbeats.
Best heart rate monitor:
Cardio zone heart rate monitor:
Nowadays in the gyms they have cardio zone of heart rate monitors. For the checking up the heart rates. The key with cardio, whether you're trying to lose body fat or stay fit, is variety. Choosing different activities at varying lengths and...
Fetal Heart Rate:
faster than an adult heart rate, which ranges from 60-100 beats per minute. Changes in the fetal heart rate, which occur with contractions, form a pattern. Baby's heart rate increases with mother's movement and with uterine contractions. Baby's...
Healthy Resting Heart Rate:
physically fit people. Resting heart rate will decrease with the heavy exercise or sports. Exercise or sports make heart larger and stronger. Calculating Resting Heart rate: The best time to find resting heart rate is in the morning, after a...
Heart rate monitor:
The heart rate monitor is a component or a device that permits a user to scrutinize or monitor their heart rate whilst exercising. It generally consists of two elements, a chest strap and a wrist receiver. The wrist receiver usually doubles as a...
Heart rate calculator
Target heart rate zone (training zone) is the range between 60% and 80% of maximum heart rate. Working within this zone gives the maximum health and fat-burning benefits from cardiovascular activity. Maximum heart rate is the upper limit of what...
Music and Heart Rate -
Knowing about Heart Rate Variability - The variability in the heart rate is usually measured in terms of 'Heart Rate Variability' (HRV in short). The time series of beat-to-beat intervals from ECG or arterial pressure tracings are analyzed and...
Oregon scientific heart rate monitor:
Oregon Scientific, Inc. is one of the world's leading designers and marketers of personal electronic products in the consumer field. Like other monitors, Oregon scientific heart rate monitor is also used to measure the heart rate or pulse of a...
Polar coach heart rate monitor:
Polar is one of the world's largest manufacturers of heart rate monitors. They vary in designs and features from other heart rate monitors, although their basic function to measure the heart rate is same. The concept of heart rate monitor (HRM) is...
Reebok Heart rate monitor
One of world leaders in sports and fitness equipment, Reebok have a diverse and unique product range for heart rate monitors. The unique feature in Reebok monitors is that these are strapless. No chest straps, no need to tie the monitors around your...
Swimming Heart Rate Monitors
Any form of exercise makes the heart beat faster as more blood is required to keep pace with the burning of calories or the workouts done during the exercise. Swimming is an excellent way to burn calories and also an excellent way to stay fit and...
|© heart-rate.tdrbizl.com 2006|