Fetal Heart Monitor: Hear Your Baby's Heartbeat; know that it's safe and happy
How Does It Work?
This is battery operated and very easy to use. So convenient that it can be done at home also. Place the heart monitor just above the pelvic bone tilt it in various angles and listen. You will hear amazing sounds of your baby's heartbeat. Parents can hear the heartbeat from the 8th week of pregnancy. High frequency sound waves do not travel in air; therefore an ultrasound lotion has to be applied to the mothers belly in order for the monitor to detect the sound of the baby. The signals are picked by the monitor and processed so they are audible in the speaker and you are able to hear the magical sound of your baby's heart.
Types of Fetal Heart Monitor:
1) Digital Baby Monitor: This is very easy and convenient to use. You can do it at home also. The digital monitor calculates the heart rate and gives a digital display making it simpler. This digital monitor uses a technology called as the static suppression Doppler. It provides a static free signal for more clarity.
2) Fetal Doppler: This monitor is of high quality used by many physicians. It detects the infant's heartbeat. These monitors are not harmful in anyways to the mother or the baby. It is lightweight and portable. It has a pre angle, which helps to locate heartbeat easily. To determine the baby's heartbeat you have to count the heart rate for 10seconds and multiply it by 6. This will give the heartbeats per minute.
3) Handheld Fetal Monitor: This is used clinically as well as at homes. Very easy lightweight and convenient to use. It features an audio speaker plus a LCD for the clear display of the fetal heart rate. You can hear as well as see the heartbeats in the display.
Uses of Fetal Heart Monitor:
1) You and your loved ones can hear the babies' heat beat anytime you want at your home.
2) Through the heartbeats you can know that your baby is safe and gives you peace of mind.
3) You can know your babies heartbeat even before his birth and form a special bond with him.
4) Digital Monitors make it easy. You don't have to sit and count the heartbeats.
Exercise heart rate:
Accurate wireless heart rate monitor.
depending on the heart rate measurement. To facilitate this measurement, heart rate monitors have been developed and are widely used. Heart rate monitors measure the heart beats per minute. Heart rate monitors have become an important part of the...
Cardio zone heart rate monitor:
Nowadays in the gyms they have cardio zone of heart rate monitors. For the checking up the heart rates. The key with cardio, whether you're trying to lose body fat or stay fit, is variety. Choosing different activities at varying lengths and...
Exercise heart rate:
The exercise heart rate is approximately where your heart rate should be when performing aerobic exercise, such as fat burning, especially if you are unfit or a beginner to exercising. To get the most out of your workout, you should frequently...
Fetal Heart Rate:
faster than an adult heart rate, which ranges from 60-100 beats per minute. Changes in the fetal heart rate, which occur with contractions, form a pattern. Baby's heart rate increases with mother's movement and with uterine contractions. Baby's...
The term used to describe the frequency of the cardiac cycle is Heart rate. Heart rate is considered to be one of the four vital signs. Generally it is calculated as the number of contractions, which are called heart beats, of the heart in one...
Heart rate calculator
Target heart rate zone (training zone) is the range between 60% and 80% of maximum heart rate. Working within this zone gives the maximum health and fat-burning benefits from cardiovascular activity. Maximum heart rate is the upper limit of what...
Mio heart rate monitor:
The Mio Heart Rate Monitor is the newest addition to the Mio family. It allows you to monitor your heart rate continuously with a compatible chest strap or on-demand with strapless quick-touch sensors. It provides target zone feedback with 100 hour...
Normal Heart Rate -
Definition and Basics - The Normal Heart Rate is the rate when the heart is at rest, when an individual is in a fully relaxed mental and physical state. In an adult, it is about 70 bpm in males and 75 bpm in females, but can vary between...
Target Heart Rate
The heart is continuously pumping out blood to give energy to the different parts of the body. This pumping is measured in the heart rate for every person. Heart rate increases while taking part in certain activities and also when reacting to...
Timex Heart Rate Monitor:
receiver.Human bodies build endurance and speed at specific exertion levels. Exertion level is measured by heart rates. Strapping on a heart rate monitor can keep person within the correct level of exertion, 100% of the time, so that person does not...
|© heart-rate.tdrbizl.com 2006|