Fetal Heart Monitor: Hear Your Baby's Heartbeat; know that it's safe and happy
How Does It Work?
This is battery operated and very easy to use. So convenient that it can be done at home also. Place the heart monitor just above the pelvic bone tilt it in various angles and listen. You will hear amazing sounds of your baby's heartbeat. Parents can hear the heartbeat from the 8th week of pregnancy. High frequency sound waves do not travel in air; therefore an ultrasound lotion has to be applied to the mothers belly in order for the monitor to detect the sound of the baby. The signals are picked by the monitor and processed so they are audible in the speaker and you are able to hear the magical sound of your baby's heart.
Types of Fetal Heart Monitor:
1) Digital Baby Monitor: This is very easy and convenient to use. You can do it at home also. The digital monitor calculates the heart rate and gives a digital display making it simpler. This digital monitor uses a technology called as the static suppression Doppler. It provides a static free signal for more clarity.
2) Fetal Doppler: This monitor is of high quality used by many physicians. It detects the infant's heartbeat. These monitors are not harmful in anyways to the mother or the baby. It is lightweight and portable. It has a pre angle, which helps to locate heartbeat easily. To determine the baby's heartbeat you have to count the heart rate for 10seconds and multiply it by 6. This will give the heartbeats per minute.
3) Handheld Fetal Monitor: This is used clinically as well as at homes. Very easy lightweight and convenient to use. It features an audio speaker plus a LCD for the clear display of the fetal heart rate. You can hear as well as see the heartbeats in the display.
Uses of Fetal Heart Monitor:
1) You and your loved ones can hear the babies' heat beat anytime you want at your home.
2) Through the heartbeats you can know that your baby is safe and gives you peace of mind.
3) You can know your babies heartbeat even before his birth and form a special bond with him.
4) Digital Monitors make it easy. You don't have to sit and count the heartbeats.
Aerobic heart rate
Heart rate monitor:
The heart rate monitor is a component or a device that permits a user to scrutinize or monitor their heart rate whilst exercising. It generally consists of two elements, a chest strap and a wrist receiver. The wrist receiver usually doubles as a...
Heart Rate Training -
Basics of Heart Rate Training - It is very essential to know what is the best way to exercise to keep the heart in a healthy condition. Heart Rate Training helps in tracking the heart's performance, improving it and avoiding over-training. It...
Heart rate monitor watches:
wristwatches were developed, and luminous hands and markers were developed. Men tended to regard the heart rate monitor watch as effeminate. So, the vintage Rolex men's watch is a relatively rare timepiece. As demand for heart rate monitor watches...
Ideal heart rate:
Any of the exercise that increases your heart rate will burn calories and increase your metabolism. But, if you really want to know then let us do the work for you. We should exercise properly for the heart rate. Nowadays in the gym also they have...
Low heart rate:
Low heart rate means that the heart is beating too slowly usually less than 60 beats per minute. It is important to realize that for some people with healthy hearts, a rate below 60 beats per minute may be normal. After all, our heart rates may dip...
Mio heart rate monitor:
The Mio Heart Rate Monitor is the newest addition to the Mio family. It allows you to monitor your heart rate continuously with a compatible chest strap or on-demand with strapless quick-touch sensors. It provides target zone feedback with 100 hour...
Normal Heart Rate -
Definition and Basics - The Normal Heart Rate is the rate when the heart is at rest, when an individual is in a fully relaxed mental and physical state. In an adult, it is about 70 bpm in males and 75 bpm in females, but can vary between...
Omron heart rate monitor:
Heart Rate and heart rate monitor: The number of times the heart beats or contracts in one minute is called as the heart rate. It is measured in beats per minute (bpm). Often known as pulse, it is usually measured to obtain a quick evaluation...
Reebok Heart rate monitor
One of world leaders in sports and fitness equipment, Reebok have a diverse and unique product range for heart rate monitors. The unique feature in Reebok monitors is that these are strapless. No chest straps, no need to tie the monitors around your...
Target Heart Rate
The heart is continuously pumping out blood to give energy to the different parts of the body. This pumping is measured in the heart rate for every person. Heart rate increases while taking part in certain activities and also when reacting to...
|© heart-rate.tdrbizl.com 2006|