Fetal Heart Monitor: Hear Your Baby's Heartbeat; know that it's safe and happy
How Does It Work?
This is battery operated and very easy to use. So convenient that it can be done at home also. Place the heart monitor just above the pelvic bone tilt it in various angles and listen. You will hear amazing sounds of your baby's heartbeat. Parents can hear the heartbeat from the 8th week of pregnancy. High frequency sound waves do not travel in air; therefore an ultrasound lotion has to be applied to the mothers belly in order for the monitor to detect the sound of the baby. The signals are picked by the monitor and processed so they are audible in the speaker and you are able to hear the magical sound of your baby's heart.
Types of Fetal Heart Monitor:
1) Digital Baby Monitor: This is very easy and convenient to use. You can do it at home also. The digital monitor calculates the heart rate and gives a digital display making it simpler. This digital monitor uses a technology called as the static suppression Doppler. It provides a static free signal for more clarity.
2) Fetal Doppler: This monitor is of high quality used by many physicians. It detects the infant's heartbeat. These monitors are not harmful in anyways to the mother or the baby. It is lightweight and portable. It has a pre angle, which helps to locate heartbeat easily. To determine the baby's heartbeat you have to count the heart rate for 10seconds and multiply it by 6. This will give the heartbeats per minute.
3) Handheld Fetal Monitor: This is used clinically as well as at homes. Very easy lightweight and convenient to use. It features an audio speaker plus a LCD for the clear display of the fetal heart rate. You can hear as well as see the heartbeats in the display.
Uses of Fetal Heart Monitor:
1) You and your loved ones can hear the babies' heat beat anytime you want at your home.
2) Through the heartbeats you can know that your baby is safe and gives you peace of mind.
3) You can know your babies heartbeat even before his birth and form a special bond with him.
4) Digital Monitors make it easy. You don't have to sit and count the heartbeats.
Heart Rate Monitor Training:
Accurate wireless heart rate monitor.
depending on the heart rate measurement. To facilitate this measurement, heart rate monitors have been developed and are widely used. Heart rate monitors measure the heart beats per minute. Heart rate monitors have become an important part of the...
Average heart rate:
Do You Have the Heart? The awareness of heart disease is on rise. But that does not mean that we have fewer people with heart diseases. While more and more people are changing their lifestyles towards better health, we are still not a perfectly...
Baby heart monitor:
Heart of a Baby: How did you feel when your baby kicked you for the first time? Most of you would have just broken into cold sweat the first instance. But probably when you realized it is just the little one waking up or gearing up for play...
Best heart rate monitor:
The first company to make wireless heart rate monitors is still the leader in the field. The Polar A3 heart-rate monitor is a favorite in which say the guides you like a personal trainer and allows you to view previous workout data. The heart-rate...
Heart Rate Monitors -
What are Heart Rate Monitors? A device usually worn like a watch and consists of a chest strap and a wrist receiver, used to monitor the heart rate during exercise. The reading shows the hearts beats per minute. They are used as a tool for...
The term used to describe the frequency of the cardiac cycle is Heart rate. Heart rate is considered to be one of the four vital signs. Generally it is calculated as the number of contractions, which are called heart beats, of the heart in one...
Heart rate calculator
Target heart rate zone (training zone) is the range between 60% and 80% of maximum heart rate. Working within this zone gives the maximum health and fat-burning benefits from cardiovascular activity. Maximum heart rate is the upper limit of what...
Low heart rate:
Low heart rate means that the heart is beating too slowly usually less than 60 beats per minute. It is important to realize that for some people with healthy hearts, a rate below 60 beats per minute may be normal. After all, our heart rates may dip...
Strapless Heart Rate Monitors
while you are working out or burning calories while exercising, a heart rate monitor helps to prevent overdoing any physical activity that can actually cause harm to your heart. People with heart problems also find heart rate monitors useful. ...
Swimming Heart Rate Monitors
Any form of exercise makes the heart beat faster as more blood is required to keep pace with the burning of calories or the workouts done during the exercise. Swimming is an excellent way to burn calories and also an excellent way to stay fit and...
|© heart-rate.tdrbizl.com 2006|