Fetal Heart Monitor: Hear Your Baby's Heartbeat; know that it's safe and happy
How Does It Work?
This is battery operated and very easy to use. So convenient that it can be done at home also. Place the heart monitor just above the pelvic bone tilt it in various angles and listen. You will hear amazing sounds of your baby's heartbeat. Parents can hear the heartbeat from the 8th week of pregnancy. High frequency sound waves do not travel in air; therefore an ultrasound lotion has to be applied to the mothers belly in order for the monitor to detect the sound of the baby. The signals are picked by the monitor and processed so they are audible in the speaker and you are able to hear the magical sound of your baby's heart.
Types of Fetal Heart Monitor:
1) Digital Baby Monitor: This is very easy and convenient to use. You can do it at home also. The digital monitor calculates the heart rate and gives a digital display making it simpler. This digital monitor uses a technology called as the static suppression Doppler. It provides a static free signal for more clarity.
2) Fetal Doppler: This monitor is of high quality used by many physicians. It detects the infant's heartbeat. These monitors are not harmful in anyways to the mother or the baby. It is lightweight and portable. It has a pre angle, which helps to locate heartbeat easily. To determine the baby's heartbeat you have to count the heart rate for 10seconds and multiply it by 6. This will give the heartbeats per minute.
3) Handheld Fetal Monitor: This is used clinically as well as at homes. Very easy lightweight and convenient to use. It features an audio speaker plus a LCD for the clear display of the fetal heart rate. You can hear as well as see the heartbeats in the display.
Uses of Fetal Heart Monitor:
1) You and your loved ones can hear the babies' heat beat anytime you want at your home.
2) Through the heartbeats you can know that your baby is safe and gives you peace of mind.
3) You can know your babies heartbeat even before his birth and form a special bond with him.
4) Digital Monitors make it easy. You don't have to sit and count the heartbeats.
Exercise heart rate:
Ascent contest heart rate monitor:
A heart rate monitor is an electronic device that allows a user to monitor heart rate while engage in sports like swimming, or running and exercising. It normally has two parts a chest strap and a wrist receiver. Wrist receiver has a watch....
Best heart rate monitor:
The first company to make wireless heart rate monitors is still the leader in the field. The Polar A3 heart-rate monitor is a favorite in which say the guides you like a personal trainer and allows you to view previous workout data. The heart-rate...
Cardio zone heart rate monitor:
Nowadays in the gyms they have cardio zone of heart rate monitors. For the checking up the heart rates. The key with cardio, whether you're trying to lose body fat or stay fit, is variety. Choosing different activities at varying lengths and...
Fat burning heart rate:
evokes the highest rate of fat oxidation, then we could selectively carry out workouts at this intensity and make dramatic improvements to our bodies. The fat becomes even more generous, providing around 70% of the total energy after two hours and...
Heart rate reaction in comparison to sugar:
Every time you swallow a bite of sandwich or slurp a smoothie, your body works hard to process the nutrients you've eaten. Long after the dishes are cleared and the food is digested, the nutrients you've taken in become the building blocks and fuel...
High heart rate:
The heart rate is a term used to describe the frequency of the cardiac cycle. It is considered one of the four vital signs. Usually it is calculated as the number of contractions (heart beats) of the heart in one minute and expressed as "beats per...
Low heart rate:
Low heart rate means that the heart is beating too slowly usually less than 60 beats per minute. It is important to realize that for some people with healthy hearts, a rate below 60 beats per minute may be normal. After all, our heart rates may dip...
Maximum Heart Rate -
Defining Heart Rate - The rate at which the heart beats every minute is measured in terms of Beats per Minute (bpm). Also defined as the number of pulses of the heart in a minute or the number of times the heart expands and contracts in a...
Polar coach heart rate monitor:
Polar is one of the world's largest manufacturers of heart rate monitors. They vary in designs and features from other heart rate monitors, although their basic function to measure the heart rate is same. The concept of heart rate monitor (HRM) is...
Recovery heart rate:
Heart rate: Heart rates are monitored to indicate how the heart is working. Any changes in the heart rate can determine causes of major illness or heart diseases which need to be cured. Also heart rate monitoring helps maintain good health and...
|© heart-rate.tdrbizl.com 2006|