Fetal Heart Monitor: Hear Your Baby's Heartbeat; know that it's safe and happy
How Does It Work?
This is battery operated and very easy to use. So convenient that it can be done at home also. Place the heart monitor just above the pelvic bone tilt it in various angles and listen. You will hear amazing sounds of your baby's heartbeat. Parents can hear the heartbeat from the 8th week of pregnancy. High frequency sound waves do not travel in air; therefore an ultrasound lotion has to be applied to the mothers belly in order for the monitor to detect the sound of the baby. The signals are picked by the monitor and processed so they are audible in the speaker and you are able to hear the magical sound of your baby's heart.
Types of Fetal Heart Monitor:
1) Digital Baby Monitor: This is very easy and convenient to use. You can do it at home also. The digital monitor calculates the heart rate and gives a digital display making it simpler. This digital monitor uses a technology called as the static suppression Doppler. It provides a static free signal for more clarity.
2) Fetal Doppler: This monitor is of high quality used by many physicians. It detects the infant's heartbeat. These monitors are not harmful in anyways to the mother or the baby. It is lightweight and portable. It has a pre angle, which helps to locate heartbeat easily. To determine the baby's heartbeat you have to count the heart rate for 10seconds and multiply it by 6. This will give the heartbeats per minute.
3) Handheld Fetal Monitor: This is used clinically as well as at homes. Very easy lightweight and convenient to use. It features an audio speaker plus a LCD for the clear display of the fetal heart rate. You can hear as well as see the heartbeats in the display.
Uses of Fetal Heart Monitor:
1) You and your loved ones can hear the babies' heat beat anytime you want at your home.
2) Through the heartbeats you can know that your baby is safe and gives you peace of mind.
3) You can know your babies heartbeat even before his birth and form a special bond with him.
4) Digital Monitors make it easy. You don't have to sit and count the heartbeats.
Free Style Heart Rate Monitor: Know your heart rate in an easy and convenient way.
Average heart rate:
Do You Have the Heart? The awareness of heart disease is on rise. But that does not mean that we have fewer people with heart diseases. While more and more people are changing their lifestyles towards better health, we are still not a perfectly...
Baby heart monitor:
Heart of a Baby: How did you feel when your baby kicked you for the first time? Most of you would have just broken into cold sweat the first instance. But probably when you realized it is just the little one waking up or gearing up for play...
Cardio zone heart rate monitor:
Nowadays in the gyms they have cardio zone of heart rate monitors. For the checking up the heart rates. The key with cardio, whether you're trying to lose body fat or stay fit, is variety. Choosing different activities at varying lengths and...
Healthy Resting Heart Rate:
physically fit people. Resting heart rate will decrease with the heavy exercise or sports. Exercise or sports make heart larger and stronger. Calculating Resting Heart rate: The best time to find resting heart rate is in the morning, after a...
Heart rate variability:
Heart rate variability or in short HRV is a term coined for measure of variations in the heart rate. Heart rate variability is more often than not calculated by analyzing the time series of beat-to-beat intervals from ECG or arterial pressure...
Heart rate monitor watches:
wristwatches were developed, and luminous hands and markers were developed. Men tended to regard the heart rate monitor watch as effeminate. So, the vintage Rolex men's watch is a relatively rare timepiece. As demand for heart rate monitor watches...
High heart rate:
The heart rate is a term used to describe the frequency of the cardiac cycle. It is considered one of the four vital signs. Usually it is calculated as the number of contractions (heart beats) of the heart in one minute and expressed as "beats per...
Normal resting heart rate:
Types of heart rates: A heart rate is a count of heart beats in a minute. Heart rate affects the functioning of heart. A normal heart rate indicates a healthy cardiovascular system. Many factors such as heart diseases, physical activity,...
Omron heart rate monitor:
Heart Rate and heart rate monitor: The number of times the heart beats or contracts in one minute is called as the heart rate. It is measured in beats per minute (bpm). Often known as pulse, it is usually measured to obtain a quick evaluation...
Recovery heart rate:
Heart rate: Heart rates are monitored to indicate how the heart is working. Any changes in the heart rate can determine causes of major illness or heart diseases which need to be cured. Also heart rate monitoring helps maintain good health and...
|© heart-rate.tdrbizl.com 2006|