Headache Remedies -
Headache is the most common ailment that almost all suffer from at on point of time or other. They can be of two types - primary and secondary.
People may opt for man-made (home remedies) drugs for headaches or pain relievers. However, the natural remedies for headaches are gaining are more popular as they provide a very safe and effective way to relieve headaches.
Cluster Headaches -
Nutrition supplements like Melatonin for reducing the severity and frequency of the headaches. An herb, Cayenne also relieves the headache.
Migraine Headaches -
Nutrition supplements like Magnesium (helps in reducing frequency of migraines), Vitamin B2 (for reducing the frequency and severity of migraines) and 5-HTP (for reducing the frequency and severity of migraines) and Herbs like Feverfew (reduces severity, duration, and frequency) and Ginkgo Biloba will help.
Tension Headaches -
Nutritional supplements like L-5 hydroxytryptophan (5-HTP) (reduces the frequency and severity) and herbs like peppermint oil (has relaxing, pain relieving effect) will help.
Home Remedies -
Some other remedies listed below can also be tried -
1. If not working, you can take a short break from work, get home and lie down and relax.
2. Switching off all the lights and relaxing in dark helps release the headache. Lights (particularly very bright or fluorescent ones) are said to cause migraine headaches.
3. Headaches may also result from stale and stagnant air. Taking a break from work and taking quick walk or a stroll in a park or garden, helps as fresh air releases headache.
4. Using a pain reliever like aspirin or anything that suits you (but as per the doctor's prescriptions) also helps
5. Some people are used to treat headaches with coffee, caffeine or other drinks. Chocolate is also said to relieve headache.
6. Many people feel meditation is a very effective way of treating headaches as it is an easy and natural way.
7. Candles lighted around the home and some meditation helps you feel relaxed and relieve the headache.
8. There are some natural oils that act as pain relievers like mint, eucalptus, or rosemary. Headache and pain reliever "bags" filled with natural healing ingredients and herbs and heated in a microwave also helps.
9. A head massage or a complete body massage is a natural way to treat headaches.
10. Soft and soothing type of music relaxes body and mind and relieves the headache.
Eyestrain Headaches -
Acupressure - A Headache Healer
There must have a time when you had a headache and your friend pressed a spot on your hand which somehow made this headache go away. So did that work? What your friend was using is a very old (about 5,000 years) and widely practiced form of body...
Information On Headaches During Pregnancy
discomforts as it may affect her baby. In such a situation, even headaches during pregnancy are a topic of discussion. Pregnancy headaches are usually witnessed during the beginning of pregnancy due to rise in various hormones and in the third...
The headache pillows are filled with outstanding quality wild ginger fruits, seeds and lemon pepper. Both fragrances unite to a very pleasant scent, which only you will notice, and only when your light pressure on the pillow gently crushes the...
The Headache Rack comes in two styles, namely, the 2 Inch or the Hauler. Both styles are made of heavy-duty square tubing, full louvered or window cut with louvers. The Headache Racks must be installed with short or long rails. Ranch Hand's...
Headache Remedies -
Introduction - Headache is the most common ailment that almost all suffer from at on point of time or other. They can be of two types - primary and secondary. People may opt for man-made (home remedies) drugs for headaches or pain...
Sinus Headache Relief -
Sinus Headaches - The small spaces in the facial bones below the facial skin are called sinuses. These spaces are found in the nasal region, the temples and the area around the eyes. When these spaces become infected resulting in the...
Stress: what exactly it is: Stress is a feeling that's created when our body reacts to particular events. Stress involves the body's way of rising to a challenge and preparing to meet a tough situation with focus, strength, stamina, and heightened...
Are You Suffering From Heat Cramps?
Generally, heat cramps can be called as painful, brief muscle cramps wherein the muscles may spasm or jerk involuntarily. Heat cramps may occur during exercise or work in a hot environment or they may start a few hours later. Heat cramps mostly...
During a woman's menstrual cycle, changes take place in the body that can trigger painful cramping, mood swings, and many other symptoms. As every woman is different, no single treatment effectively relieves all PMS symptoms in all women....
By endometriosis biopsy I'm guessing you mean an endometrial biopsy, a test in which the doctor inserts a small device through the cervix into the uterine cavity in order to get a taster of the uterine lining tissue. An endometrial biopsy does not...
|© headache-type.tdrbizl.com 2006|