Headache Remedies -
Headache is the most common ailment that almost all suffer from at on point of time or other. They can be of two types - primary and secondary.
People may opt for man-made (home remedies) drugs for headaches or pain relievers. However, the natural remedies for headaches are gaining are more popular as they provide a very safe and effective way to relieve headaches.
Cluster Headaches -
Nutrition supplements like Melatonin for reducing the severity and frequency of the headaches. An herb, Cayenne also relieves the headache.
Migraine Headaches -
Nutrition supplements like Magnesium (helps in reducing frequency of migraines), Vitamin B2 (for reducing the frequency and severity of migraines) and 5-HTP (for reducing the frequency and severity of migraines) and Herbs like Feverfew (reduces severity, duration, and frequency) and Ginkgo Biloba will help.
Tension Headaches -
Nutritional supplements like L-5 hydroxytryptophan (5-HTP) (reduces the frequency and severity) and herbs like peppermint oil (has relaxing, pain relieving effect) will help.
Home Remedies -
Some other remedies listed below can also be tried -
1. If not working, you can take a short break from work, get home and lie down and relax.
2. Switching off all the lights and relaxing in dark helps release the headache. Lights (particularly very bright or fluorescent ones) are said to cause migraine headaches.
3. Headaches may also result from stale and stagnant air. Taking a break from work and taking quick walk or a stroll in a park or garden, helps as fresh air releases headache.
4. Using a pain reliever like aspirin or anything that suits you (but as per the doctor's prescriptions) also helps
5. Some people are used to treat headaches with coffee, caffeine or other drinks. Chocolate is also said to relieve headache.
6. Many people feel meditation is a very effective way of treating headaches as it is an easy and natural way.
7. Candles lighted around the home and some meditation helps you feel relaxed and relieve the headache.
8. There are some natural oils that act as pain relievers like mint, eucalptus, or rosemary. Headache and pain reliever "bags" filled with natural healing ingredients and herbs and heated in a microwave also helps.
9. A head massage or a complete body massage is a natural way to treat headaches.
10. Soft and soothing type of music relaxes body and mind and relieves the headache.
Cluster headaches - the details
Cluster headaches are headaches where the suffer experiences attacks come in groups. The pain arrives with little, if any, warning, and this type of headache has been described as the most severe and intense of all headaches. Generally, it lasts...
Headache is roughly never located in the brain. There is in fact not much ability at all to sense pain in the mass of the brain - surgeons do for instance not use anesthetics on the brain when they perform brain surgery. Headache is almost forever...
Daily headaches are also known as muscle contraction or chronic daily headache, this is the most universal variety of headache. The majority people will have suffered from tension headaches at some point in their lives and never seek medical...
The Know-How Of Headaches
are also suffering from headache and its symptoms. This is mainly because of the growing competition, tension and suffering. Below is all the information you need to know about headaches The Pain That Comes With A Headache - The hurt in...
Details about Migraine Headache Symptoms -
Migraine is a neurologic disease, whose most common symptom is an intense and disabling headache. Migraine is the most prevalent type of vascular headache. Migraine headaches are mostly characterized by severe pain on one or both sides of the head,...
The most common types of headaches are also the most effectively treated with chiropractic care without the need for potentially harmful medication. Stress headaches, migraine headaches and sinus headaches top the list and account for the great...
Sinus Headache Relief -
Sinus Headaches - The small spaces in the facial bones below the facial skin are called sinuses. These spaces are found in the nasal region, the temples and the area around the eyes. When these spaces become infected resulting in the...
Types of headaches:
A headache in the medical terms is also known as cephalgia. The head ache is a condition of mild to awful pain in the head. This pain sometimes attacks the neck or upper back pain may also be referred to as a headache. The headache is among the most...
What causes headaches?
Headache & its common causes: Medically termed as cephalgia headache is a condition in which a person may undergo mild to severe pain in the head and sometimes neck or upper back pain may also be interpreted as a headache. Headaches may origin...
By endometriosis biopsy I'm guessing you mean an endometrial biopsy, a test in which the doctor inserts a small device through the cervix into the uterine cavity in order to get a taster of the uterine lining tissue. An endometrial biopsy does not...
|© headache-type.tdrbizl.com 2006|