First aid product
Top tens products meant for the first aid box are:
1) First Aid Kits: Every athlete, exerciser, hiker or sports enthusiast should have a complete first aid kit and know how to use it.
2) Neosporin Antibiotic Ointment: Neosporin antibiotic ointment is good to have on hand for those minor scrapes, cuts and abrasions. It helps prevent infection during healing and may reduce the appearance of scars.
3) Sun block / Sunscreen: Sun block and sun screen is an essential part of your injury prevention and first aid kit. Protect against harmful UV rays and avoid sunburn while exercising outdoors with these products.
4) NO AD Sun block Lotion: My personal favorite for sun block protection, No-Ad brand is paba-free, non-greasy, waterproof sun block in a variety of SPF levels.
More of the products
1) Elastic Bandages and Wraps: Elastic wraps and bandages are a must-have in every exerciser's medicine cabinet. For holding ice bags in place, to providing extra support for muscle and joint pains, a wrap works wonders.
2) Adhesive Bandages: For various scrapes, cuts, and abrasions, adhesive bandages come in handy for exercisers, athletes, and sports parents. Buy them on-line and save.
3)Emergency First Aid Reference Book: Great to have at home for reference, review and research, a first aid book can keep you informed of what to do in emergencies. Recommended reading for everyone -- just don't wait until there is an emergency to crack it open. Read it before you need it and return for a refresher from time to time.
4)Spenco 2nd Skin Dressing: Spenco 2nd Skin Dressing is a hydro gel dressing which is great for treating abrasions, minor cuts and burns, blisters and the like. The dressing is cool and provides a moist covering so it won't stick to the wound upon removal.
5) Blistex Lip Protection with SPF: Any outdoor activity can lead to chapped, dry lips. A nice way to prevent this is to keep a Blistex with SPF in your pocket.
6) Chapstick Lip Protection with SPF: And for those who prefer the flavors of Chapstick, this lip protection with SPF works just as well as Blistex.
All these should necessarily be there in the first aid box. It is mandatory to keep the above mentioned products in the first aid kit.
Camping first aid kit
So are you going camping? You have packed the tent, sleeping bags and marshmallows. You have also double-checked everything and, yes, the tent poles are also packed. While hiking to your campsite an accident occurs and your friend is injured and is...
situation during sudden accident or sickness. Sometimes it can become question of life and death and of full or partial recovery before the arrival of ambulance when there is delay. In this situation first aid is very significant and should be...
What are the first aid procedures to treat a laceration
lacerated, including subcutaneous fat, tendon, muscle, or bone. Laceration describes a wound involving penetration of the skin, in which the injury is deeper than the superficial skin level. Most lacerations should be evaluated by a doctor. First,...
Basic First Aid: Right Aid at the right time can save a life.
Life is full of uncertainties. Accidents happen uninvited. Providing the right aid at the right time can save the victim. What is most important is to give the correct response. Every person should always be prepared to face all such incidents. The...
Emergency first aid kit
Useful kits are easily portable and include only the minimum elements needed to stay alive, with no extraneous luxury additions to provide for comfort. The kit almost always includes materials for shelter against the elements, water potage and...
First aid for burns:
Burns are caused by dry heat, acidic substances and friction. Burns can also be produced by extreme cold, and by heat, including the sun's rays. Burns may be linked to, or a result of, a more life-threatening condition. Fire may start accidentally...
First aid for vomiting:
Vomiting is done by food poisonings. All poisonings are serious. Some poisonings require immediate attention before calling for help. Check labels for first aid information, and follow it immediately. Speed is crucial. things for a suspected...
First aid kit for car:
We should spend some on the road emergency preparedness kit. Buy a waterproof sack's that large enough for everything you need. Include a small plastic bag inside it to keep your medicines dry. Also include everything that you might need for a...
First aid kit horse
No matter how watchful you are or how well the horse shed is managed, the unexpected sometimes happens. If an urgent situation does arise, you'll be in much better shape to help your horse if you've got a well-stocked first-aid kit on hand. Anyone...
First aid symbol
transportation hubs and at large international events. This system of 50 symbols is produced through collaboration between AIGA and the US Department of Transportation. This is an idea of addressing universal communication need. Prior to these,...
Military first aid
during providing first aid for military purposes are opening the airway and restore breathing, stop the bleeding, Dress and bandage the wounds to prevent infection and Prevent shock. Stopping the bleeding is also one of the important steps that...
Pet first aid kit :
A good first aid kit is very necessary for emergencies. There should be a first aid kit in your car, at your job site, and at home. The more complete your first aid kit is the better you can deal with emergencies as they come up. One should keep the...
Swift first aid
Established in 1948, Swift First Aid continues to be one of the foremost resources for quality first aid products. With more than 3,000 products for you to choose from, Swift first aid is dedicated to being your single source for top-quality first...