Makeup Tips Green Eyes
For makeup for the eyes the first and the foremost thing required are the shadows, eyeliners, mascara etc. First of all dealing with eye shadows one must consider:-
1. Use lighter shades to highlight under the brow
2. Use darker shades on the lid and the crease of the eye
3. if you require light shades for yourself, first of all draw a thin line or sharp eye pencil over the upper lash line as close to it as possible.
Secondly about Mascara you should consider below points while applying it:
1. Use black mascara as it suits to any shadow
2. While going for blue or brown mascara, draw thin line with same color liquid eyeliner or sharp eye pencil over the upper lash line as close to it as possible or just apply same color.
3. For short lashes, use lengthening mascara
4. For thin lashes, use voluptuous mascara
5. For sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers, use gentle mascara
6. Waterproof mascara is best choice in monsoon, or when eyes are watering
Some other tips
Eye makeup (eyeliner, eye shadows, kajal and mascara) is the most fun type of makeup. For green eyes one should use all shades of green, beige, light-brown shadows and black mascara. Shades of pink, salmon, mauve, and brownish-pink will help green eyes look even greener.
1. Eyeliner is meant to add depth to eyes and give definition to lash line. To do so, hold the eyelid skin taut with fingertips of one hand and draw as fine a line as you can very close to the lash line with the other hand. Your hands should be steady for the purpose.
2. For the soft smoky look, smudge the edge of the line with the smear end of the eyeliner pencil.
3. For added natural beauty look, extend a very fine line to the innermost part of the upper lid.
4. Lining the lower lashes add the dramatic effect to your looks. You can do so by adding tiny dots to lash roots and a fine line on the outer half of the lower lash line.
5. Liquid eyeliners give more glamorous look but require more skill too.
6. Use slate, blue, grey and plum eye shadows for brown eyes, pink, salmon, mauve and brownish pink for green eyes and brown, camel and taupe shades for blue eyes.
7. Curling lashes open up your eyes. Do so by squeezing them with a lash curler from lash line to three fourth ways toward tips.
8. Stick to dark colored mascaras such as navy blue or plum for they look more natural.
Blood shot eyes are caused by enlarged, dilated blood vessels leading to the appearance of redness on the surface of the eye. It can also be called as Red eyes, Scleral injection, and Conjunctival injection. There are many possible causes o a red...
It has always been a basic need to have a sunglass so as to protect your eyes from harmful sunrays, which can really result in poor eyesight and could also hamper the beauty of your eyes. But there is another danger i.e. fake sunglasses which...
Fiber Glass Water Tank:
The Qualities Of Fiber Glass Water Tank
Well, fiberglass is made by forcing the molten glass through a kind of sieve thereby spinning it into threads. The advantages of fiberglass are that it is strong, durable, and impervious to many caustics...
Bags under eyes
The tissues under he eyes has a flat gently tense tone in the youth but along with the age and other factors muscles under eyes gets sagged and a ft bulge is formed. This is what is known as bags under eyes. In medical terms it is called protrusion...
A black eye is a bruise around the eye. When an object hurts the eye, the force of the impact breaks delicate blood vessels in the eyelids and surrounding tissues. Blood gets collected under the skin and causes a black or blue discoloration in the...
Eye color is a physical trait that is genetically determined. A favorite pastime for many expectant parents is documenting the eye color of grandparents and extended family members to attempt to predict the eye color of their baby. Any discussion of...
Dark Circles under Eyes:
Dark circle under eyes has become the most common problem every second person is found to face this problem there could be several reasons for this which might varies from person to person. It might be because of lack of sleep or because of some...
Eye is a ball shaped muscular organ in a little hollow area the eye socket in the skull in the front part is protected by the eyelid. The main function of the eyelid is to keep the eye clean and moist by opening and shutting several...
Eyes are the complex sensory organ. They are designed to optimize vision under conditions of varying lighting. The basic elements are similar to those of an average photography camera. The primary function of the eye is to focus light....
Smokey eyes -
For the trendy girl
These days every one seems to be looking for that smokey eye effect. It is a very dramatic look that looks good on women with any complexion.
Following are some of the tips you could follow to create the effect -
Tips how to apply makeup to eyes
Eyes are the most common to attract somebody you to. You can make you look larger and more expressive. Just fill the brow in with an eye shadow powder and eyebrow brush. It's best to choose a shade that matches the hair color. You can apply it with...
Hut sun glasses
Sunglasses are effective enough to protect your eyes from the harmful easy of the sun. A sunglass also provides you with the personality that attracts the person watching you or is talking to you. One can get general sunglasses anywhere in the whole...
Matrix Sun Glasses -
The Range That Rocks!
Matrix is a science-fiction film, in which Reeves plays Neo, a computer hacker. He discovers that the world around him is a computer simulation. Laurence Fishburne plays Morpheus, the person who brings Neo on-board as the...