What Oily Skin Treatments are available?..... For a glowing and ravishing complexion
You have many ways in which you can take care of the oily skin. These preventive measures have to be patiently followed to get a successful result. The main aim here is to reduce and remove the excess oil or sebum from the surface of the skin to get a more attractive looking skin. Treatment has to be mild yet strong enough to reduce the oil from the skin.
Oily skin may be caused by many reasons, hereditary, diet, medication, and weather playa important role for the cause of oily skin. Your treatment can be taken considering the cause of the problem.
1) The treatment: it has to start with cleansing. This is one of the main solutions to treat oily skin. Do it 2-3times a day. The products you choose to clean your skin have to be very mild. Use an antibacterial soap or cleanser. Apply an oil free moisturizer it is very important. This controls the shine and dissolves the oil that form on the skin. After this use an astringent it helps pores from clogging.
2) Facial Cream with cucumber and peppermint: One very effective treatment for oily skin. It balances the PH level and fights bacteria. It removes impurities from the skin and minimizes large pores.
3) Facial Scrub: This removes dead skin and allows the skin to breath. Dirt and pollutants that form on the skin can be removed gently by using the scrub. This contains natural oil, which helps to maintain the moisture on the skin.
4) Diet: One main way you can treat oily skin is taking care of your diet. Avoid sugar intake and eat more of green leafy vegetables, fruits, pulses, wholegrain and nuts. Avoid saturated fats and oily food. Water intake should be maximum it helps to flush out the toxins in the body.
5) Expert Guidance: You can visit the dermatologist and take his help. There are various drugs available. Some of them are: -Retinoid-This helps to control the oil secretion this reducing the acne. Benzoyle Peroxide: -A very effective treatment. It fights the bacteria, which is the main cause for acne, controls the oil glands. Sulfur, Resorcinol, Salicylic Acid: -They unclog the pores and heal the existing blemishes. Very effective for blackheads.
Home handy treatments: There are many treatments that can be done at home. Like the juices of lemon, neem leaves, honey, are all used to apply on the face. This controls the oil on the skin and gives it a nice glow. Egg White is another nice treatment.
Eating disorders in ballet dancers:
ADHD Treatment: Treating the ADHD Troubles
One of the most important and probably the most difficult diseases to treat are diseases which affect the brain. Neurological diseases can be very tricky to cure. Thus treating ADHD or Attention Deficit Hyperactive Disorders can be a challenging...
Binge Eating Disorders
People suffering from Binge Eating Disorder have a combination of symptom that is sufferer periodically goes on large binges, consuming an unusually large quantity of food in a short period of time (within 2 hours) eating until they are...
Celebrities with Eating Disorders
An eating disorder is not the bane of common people. It affects celebrities too. Recent surveys and reviews have celebrities talking about how once upon a time before they became celebrities, they faced eating disorders in their lives, and how they...
Eating disorders in ballet dancers:
many are aware of the lengths to which these dancers go to in order to keep themselves looking that way. Eating disorders and body weight: Ballet dancers are constant weight watchers. They can get quite panicky if they put on even a bit more...
Eating Disorders in Children- A major Concern.
Eating disorders can have dire results for any individual. If a child suffers from eating disorders then it can ruin the entire life of the child. A child must follow proper eating habits and if he is found to have eating disorders then it must be...
Eating Disorders- Its all about Healthy Eating!
A well balanced diet and good food habits is the secret of the well being of an individual. A healthy and happy life depends largely on what you eat and the food habits that you follow. However the modern lifestyle and brought with it some...
Male Eating Disorders -
Types of Eating Disorders - Usually men suffer from Anorexia Nervosa and Bulimia Nervosa; however there are also cases of Binge Eating Disorder among men who describe themselves as compulsive eaters. Facts and Figures - In today's...
Pro Eating Disorders -
What does it mean? The term stands for the concept of welcoming the very idea of suffering from an eating disorder. Of late, a trend of encouraging eating disorders among the population has started. People actually want to suffer from the...
Oily Skin Treatment:
becoming too irritated or too dried during treatments Benzoyl Peroxide: It is commonly used to treat oily skin and acne. It acts in following ways: 1) It kills bacteria, which are the rot cause for the development of acne. Bacteria causes, the...
Treating oily skin:
Importance of skin: The skin is the major limb of our body and up till now most of us do not do an adequate amount of to keep up our skin's health. One of the functions of our skin is to get rid of a segment of the body's waste products all the...
|© Eating-Disorders.Tdrbizl.Com 2006|