What Oily Skin Treatments are available?..... For a glowing and ravishing complexion
You have many ways in which you can take care of the oily skin. These preventive measures have to be patiently followed to get a successful result. The main aim here is to reduce and remove the excess oil or sebum from the surface of the skin to get a more attractive looking skin. Treatment has to be mild yet strong enough to reduce the oil from the skin.
Oily skin may be caused by many reasons, hereditary, diet, medication, and weather playa important role for the cause of oily skin. Your treatment can be taken considering the cause of the problem.
1) The treatment: it has to start with cleansing. This is one of the main solutions to treat oily skin. Do it 2-3times a day. The products you choose to clean your skin have to be very mild. Use an antibacterial soap or cleanser. Apply an oil free moisturizer it is very important. This controls the shine and dissolves the oil that form on the skin. After this use an astringent it helps pores from clogging.
2) Facial Cream with cucumber and peppermint: One very effective treatment for oily skin. It balances the PH level and fights bacteria. It removes impurities from the skin and minimizes large pores.
3) Facial Scrub: This removes dead skin and allows the skin to breath. Dirt and pollutants that form on the skin can be removed gently by using the scrub. This contains natural oil, which helps to maintain the moisture on the skin.
4) Diet: One main way you can treat oily skin is taking care of your diet. Avoid sugar intake and eat more of green leafy vegetables, fruits, pulses, wholegrain and nuts. Avoid saturated fats and oily food. Water intake should be maximum it helps to flush out the toxins in the body.
5) Expert Guidance: You can visit the dermatologist and take his help. There are various drugs available. Some of them are: -Retinoid-This helps to control the oil secretion this reducing the acne. Benzoyle Peroxide: -A very effective treatment. It fights the bacteria, which is the main cause for acne, controls the oil glands. Sulfur, Resorcinol, Salicylic Acid: -They unclog the pores and heal the existing blemishes. Very effective for blackheads.
Home handy treatments: There are many treatments that can be done at home. Like the juices of lemon, neem leaves, honey, are all used to apply on the face. This controls the oil on the skin and gives it a nice glow. Egg White is another nice treatment.
Gymnastics eating disorders:
Binge Eating Disorders
People suffering from Binge Eating Disorder have a combination of symptom that is sufferer periodically goes on large binges, consuming an unusually large quantity of food in a short period of time (within 2 hours) eating until they are...
Eating Disorders in Children- A major Concern.
Eating disorders can have dire results for any individual. If a child suffers from eating disorders then it can ruin the entire life of the child. A child must follow proper eating habits and if he is found to have eating disorders then it must be...
Eating Disorders Treatment- Finding Ways of Healthy Eating!
A person can remain happy, contented and can lead a normal life only when his basic needs are satisfied. Food is, of course, a basic requirement. But when food itself becomes a problem factor for an individual then it can have adverse effects on the...
Gymnastics eating disorders:
Eating disorders are found in all sports; sports that emphasize leanness for performance and appearance are at a significantly greater risk. Hence, gymnasts, long-distance runners, divers, and figure skaters are more prone to developing eating...
Help for Eating disorder:
Eating disorders hampers body's normal functioning causes long-term health problems. Eating disorders involve disturbances in eating, such as: 1) Not eating enough, starving or limiting calories to very low level. 2) Eating low Calorie food at...
Teen Eating Disorders:
they subject themselves to torture by overeating or by not eating at all. With the aim of losing weight at all costs, teenagers cope with eating disorders even to the extent of starving themselves to death. Teen Eating Disorders - starvation ...
Types of Eating Disorders -
Basics of an Eating Disorder - Individuals suffering from an Eating Disorder adopt harmful eating habits which disturb their physical health. It is a syndrome, an illness, usually occurring in teenage girls and women, but can be found in men...
Fetal Heart Monitor: Hear Your Baby's Heartbeat; know that it's safe and happy
In pregnancy both the health of the mother and the fetus is of equal importance. As for the condition of the fetus it can be detected only with the help of certain processes like scanning and fetal heart monitor which makes it possible to hear the...
Oily Skin Treatment:
becoming too irritated or too dried during treatments Benzoyl Peroxide: It is commonly used to treat oily skin and acne. It acts in following ways: 1) It kills bacteria, which are the rot cause for the development of acne. Bacteria causes, the...
Treating oily skin:
Importance of skin: The skin is the major limb of our body and up till now most of us do not do an adequate amount of to keep up our skin's health. One of the functions of our skin is to get rid of a segment of the body's waste products all the...
|© Eating-Disorders.Tdrbizl.Com 2006|