What Oily Skin Treatments are available?..... For a glowing and ravishing complexion
You have many ways in which you can take care of the oily skin. These preventive measures have to be patiently followed to get a successful result. The main aim here is to reduce and remove the excess oil or sebum from the surface of the skin to get a more attractive looking skin. Treatment has to be mild yet strong enough to reduce the oil from the skin.
Oily skin may be caused by many reasons, hereditary, diet, medication, and weather playa important role for the cause of oily skin. Your treatment can be taken considering the cause of the problem.
1) The treatment: it has to start with cleansing. This is one of the main solutions to treat oily skin. Do it 2-3times a day. The products you choose to clean your skin have to be very mild. Use an antibacterial soap or cleanser. Apply an oil free moisturizer it is very important. This controls the shine and dissolves the oil that form on the skin. After this use an astringent it helps pores from clogging.
2) Facial Cream with cucumber and peppermint: One very effective treatment for oily skin. It balances the PH level and fights bacteria. It removes impurities from the skin and minimizes large pores.
3) Facial Scrub: This removes dead skin and allows the skin to breath. Dirt and pollutants that form on the skin can be removed gently by using the scrub. This contains natural oil, which helps to maintain the moisture on the skin.
4) Diet: One main way you can treat oily skin is taking care of your diet. Avoid sugar intake and eat more of green leafy vegetables, fruits, pulses, wholegrain and nuts. Avoid saturated fats and oily food. Water intake should be maximum it helps to flush out the toxins in the body.
5) Expert Guidance: You can visit the dermatologist and take his help. There are various drugs available. Some of them are: -Retinoid-This helps to control the oil secretion this reducing the acne. Benzoyle Peroxide: -A very effective treatment. It fights the bacteria, which is the main cause for acne, controls the oil glands. Sulfur, Resorcinol, Salicylic Acid: -They unclog the pores and heal the existing blemishes. Very effective for blackheads.
Home handy treatments: There are many treatments that can be done at home. Like the juices of lemon, neem leaves, honey, are all used to apply on the face. This controls the oil on the skin and gives it a nice glow. Egg White is another nice treatment.
Eating disorders in ballet dancers:
Bulimia eating disorders:
Bulimia is a serious, potentially life-threatening eating disorder characterized by overeating within a short period of time and then purging to get rid of the calories consumed. Men and women who live with Bulimia bring about binge and purge...
Causes of Eating Disorders:
are psychological while some could be biological. An eating disorder is more often due to a conscious obsessiveness with food or against it. Biological and Psychological causes of eating disorders Biological factors like temperament, anxiety and...
Eating disorders in ballet dancers:
many are aware of the lengths to which these dancers go to in order to keep themselves looking that way. Eating disorders and body weight: Ballet dancers are constant weight watchers. They can get quite panicky if they put on even a bit more...
Eating Disorders Treatment- Finding Ways of Healthy Eating!
A person can remain happy, contented and can lead a normal life only when his basic needs are satisfied. Food is, of course, a basic requirement. But when food itself becomes a problem factor for an individual then it can have adverse effects on the...
Effects of Eating Disorders- Eating Disorders and its Impending dangers.
Eating Disorders have become a grave phenomenon in modern times. With the lifestyles changing drastically, eating disorders is a matter of serious concern. It can have life-threatening consequences on an individual's life. Eating Disorders: ...
Gymnastics eating disorders:
Eating disorders are found in all sports; sports that emphasize leanness for performance and appearance are at a significantly greater risk. Hence, gymnasts, long-distance runners, divers, and figure skaters are more prone to developing eating...
Help for Eating disorder:
Eating disorders hampers body's normal functioning causes long-term health problems. Eating disorders involve disturbances in eating, such as: 1) Not eating enough, starving or limiting calories to very low level. 2) Eating low Calorie food at...
Laxitives Eating Disorders - Laxitive Lessoning
For a healthy life the basic thing that an individual must do is have a healthy lifestyle. It is imperative that individuals eat healthy, exercise regularly and follow a healthy routine in life. Eating habits are the key that determine the health of...
Male Eating Disorders -
Types of Eating Disorders - Usually men suffer from Anorexia Nervosa and Bulimia Nervosa; however there are also cases of Binge Eating Disorder among men who describe themselves as compulsive eaters. Facts and Figures - In today's...
Types of Eating Disorders -
Basics of an Eating Disorder - Individuals suffering from an Eating Disorder adopt harmful eating habits which disturb their physical health. It is a syndrome, an illness, usually occurring in teenage girls and women, but can be found in men...
|© Eating-Disorders.Tdrbizl.Com 2006|