Alternative Medicine and ADHD- In Search of New Ways
In such situations, experts try to search alternative ways and means to cure such diseases.
Need for Alternative cures for ADHD:
ADHD is a neurological disease. It mainly affects children and can be traced from the fact that it makes the child extremely impulsive, hyperactive and restless. As a cure for this disease, the normal prescribed medicines were Ritalin, Novartis etc. However it has been observed that these medicines started having adverse effects on the child suffering from ADHD. Thus medical practitioners started avoiding these drugs. This is where the need for alternative means for treating ADHD became necessary which do not have any side-effects on the victim.
Different Alternatives for treating ADHD:
Researchers, medical experts neurologists have tried to devise different means for treating ADHD. Though ADHD cannot be cured completely, some of the alternative means definitely show some positive results. Some of the alternatives suggested are as follows:
1) Drugs like AMORYN contain hyperforin which helps to improve concentration and can be a basic treatment for anxiety and depression. It also helps in calming the mind and the body. But AMORYN must be given to children under 12 years of age only under the guidance of the physician.
2) There are other natural ways of treatment like ATTEND which is a very good homeopathic or herbal way of treating ADHD. ATTEND involves amino acid combinations, essential fatty acids, lipid complexes, homeopathic medicines, hormone precursors, and the precursors to specific neurotransmitters.
3) ADHD is now trying to be treated with new drugs called Fluoxetine and Tomoxetine Children have shown some improvement with the intake of this drug.
4) More and more anti-stimulant treatments too are being prescribed for children suffering from ADHD.
5) New drugs like Atomoxetine seem to be a good alternative for treating ADHD.
6) Experts also believe that a balanced diet and good nutritional diet can be an effective way in treating ADHD.
Thus this proves that ADHD now has several answers. Though ADHD cannot be eradicated completely, it would definitely lessened through the above given methods. The best way of curing ADHD is the natural way with no side-effects.
ADHD Camps- Camping with a difference!!
ADHD Checklist- Checking Out!!
Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD or ADHD) as a disease is rapidly gaining ground. The number of people suffering from this disease, especially, children and youngsters is rising increasingly. Thus even the measures to cure this disease are gaining...
ADHD Children- ADHD Children- They are Special!
It is said that children are closest to God. Thus children suffering from diseases like Attention Deficit Disorders ( ADD) are all the more special. They are God's special children and have a different destiny carved for them. They are different...
What is ADHD? The ADHD or Attention-Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder is not fully defined anywhere but it is indeed a legitimate psychological state of mind. Attention-Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder is a psychological disorder that starts right...
The full form of ADHD is Attention-Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder. Even though the attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) is not fully defined anywhere but it is indeed a psychological state of mind. ADHD is a disease that starts right from...
The full form of ADHD is Attention-Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder. It is a psychological disorder which is related to the hypersensitive psychological state of mind. The most common symptoms in an infant are Extreme restlessness, crying, they also...
The ADHD or Attention-Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder is disease which is a psychological disorder. Abnormal symptoms of hyperactivity and consideration deficits may be diagnosed as the Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD). Nearly all...
The full form of ADHD is Attention-Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder. Even though the attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) is not fully defined anywhere but it is indeed a legitimate psychological state of mind. ADHD is a disease that starts...
Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder known as ADHD is a condition in which adults or children of early age suffer due to inattention or excessive hyperactivity. Nowadays it is very common among adults. About 3-5% of children suffer from ADHD....
ADHD definition: ADHD is defined as Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder which is a condition that is caused in the behavior pattern of an individual because of inattention, hyperactivity or too much impulsiveness. Generally 3-5% of...
What is ADHD and what are the common symptoms of ADHD: The ADHD or Attention-Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder is not fully defined anywhere but it is indeed a legitimate psychological state of mind. Attention-Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder is a...
|© ADHD.Tdrbizl.Com 2006|